TRAGEDY 1

It's only a few weeks after Ryota's missing.Since that day,Hibari didn't let Ryota walked alone and will fetch Ryota after school by himself.That make Ryota felt so happy but not to everyone in the town.

Hibari will stayed in front of Ryota's school gate and glare at anyone who pass by the school.

And threaten them for nonsense reason such as glance at Ryota.And now everyone knew that Hibari is so overprotective toward Ryota.

Also,Mukuro do as he promise to Ryota that he will visit him sometime much to Hibari displeasure.

Every weekend,he will came and played with Ryota along with his subordinate,Ken,Chikusa and Chrome.The other three also have got attached to Ryota .

Hibari held the urge to slash the pineapple head because Ryota look forward to meet them.So,they played at Hibari's house backyard .

Hibari watched  them from inside the house.They playing hide and seek and Ryota was it.

When Ryota found Mukuro,Ryota will launched to Mukuro and Mukuro will carried  him.

But Hibari saw it!!Yes,he saw it.Mukuro smirked at him while carried Ryota .Yes,the smirked to irked him.How dare he tried to steal his bunny!!

And so,the fight started.Again

___________________________________

Ryota have forgave Tsuna and his friends because they badmouthing his brother.Much to Haru delighted because she can spend time with Ryota.(coughhibaricough)

Ryota has caught their attention with his cute squealed and smile.Even Gokudera treat him nicely.And that make Lambo went to rampage.

Yamamoto teaches Ryota baseball every day when Ryota came to his school with Hibari.Ryohei also taught Ryota boxing so he can protect himself from kidnapper or pervert.Tsuna sweatdropped.

Hibari didn't like to watched Ryota with other people.He would never admitted that he jealous.No,he not jealous.He wanted to spend more time with Ryota too.But because of his duty,he let the omnivore and his herd to take care of Ryota when his absent.

Hibari quickly do his paperworks .He really want to spend time with Ryota.His hand as fast as lighting.But,fate not on his side when Kusakabe came in and handed him a new stack of paperworks.He sigh.Why?Why must him?He though with his hand still signing the paperwork.
____________________________________

10 pm Hibari went home.He went straight to Ryota's room.By this hour,Ryota should have sleep.

He slide the shoji(sliding door made by paper I guess) carefully.
He walked toward Ryota who sleeping soundly on the futon.

Hibari sat beside him and touch Ryota forehead.Then,it trail to his cheek.He poke his cheek and chuckle.So soft.He though.

Damn paper works.If not because of that evil thing he can spend more time with Ryota.He sigh.Before Ryota came in his life,he never feel what is love.His parents died when he still a kid.

His granpa is kinda strict but a kind person.However,not long after,he died.Leave him alone in the big traditional house.The only person he have is Kusakabe and hibird.

But now,Ryota give him something valuable.His smile.

Hibari caress Ryota's hair and hear Ryota grumble in his sleep.

"Kyo-nii" he said in sad tone.Hibari hush him and whispered to him.

"It's okay.Onisan here"Hibari said with a gentle and deep voice of his. A small smile came across Ryota's face as if he heard what Hibari said.

Hibari smile.That smile always make him happy.He blamed all the paperwork that left him unable to spend time with Ryota.

While he watching Ryota's faceas he slept soundly,he were distracted by his phone ringtone.

He answer the phone reluctantly.
" Who?"he asked simply.
"It's me,Hibari" a small voice answer the question with a worry tone.

He does not need to question many times because he recognised the voice.Infant.

Without wasting any more time,he went to the place that he being told by the infant.But not before he place a kiss on Ryota's  cheek and tucked him under the blanket.

____________________________________

Everyone were gather in Tsuna's house.Even the bronco was there.Hibari quirked his eyebrow at their tense expression.

He swore that he can cut the tense with a knife.Everyone dead silence.He saw the brunette fidgeting on his seat and seem nervous .

Reborn saw he coming and start the meeting.

"As all of you know,the enemy famiglia have declare a war with Vongola.Corvino famiglia" the word 'war' make Tsuna flinched.He mentally screamed in his head.He tired with all this war.

They had just finished a fight with Bermuda and Vindice.Reborn glared at him making everyone in the room shuddered.

"Dame Tsuna,as a boss,you should have ready with this kind of thing" Tsuna deadpanned.

"But I never agree to be a boss before"he shrieked.

Yamamoto and Gokudera tried to calm their sky when they heard a gunshots.Reborn pointing his gun to the ceiling with fedora his half of his face.They gulped.This is serious.

" Listen,even if they are a group that is certainly not comparable with us but we can't be too comfortable with our position.We don't know what might they do.Maybe not to us but maybe to those who may quite closely with us"Reborn said in a matter of fact.

Tsuna suddenly though of his mother and the girls."Then,we need to be cautious,right Reborn?"he asked Reborn but everyone can saw the determination in his eyes.

However,far enough from them Hibari just leaning against the wall without take a look at them.Deep in his heart,he was worried that Ryota became a victim of the enemy but didn't show it.The meeting ended because a certain cow throw a grenade toward Reborn and.....you know what happened after that.

____________________________________

"Sir,we found him" a hoarse voice said to someone.
"Good,take him to the HQ" another man answer with a smirk.They wore black suit equipped with gun and dagger.

One of them pulled out a cloth and shut the boy.The boy struggle from their grip but his eyes felt very heavy.He felt weak and his breathing getting harder than before.

His body gone numb.All he can do was pray that Kyo-nii will come and save him.

____________________________________

Warning guys,wrong grammar.Forgive me if this chapter boring.I will try harder for another chapter.So,peace and enjoy your day