25

"It's Gucci Prince to you." Taehyung corrected me.

"Right, Gucci Prince." I said half-heartedly.

"What were you going to tell me?" He brought up.

"Oh yeah. As I was saying, I needed to tell you something."

"I know that. Tell me! I want to know!" Taehyung was back to his 4-year-old self.

I stared at this kid thinking how I ended up befriending him.

"Well.."

I paused.

This might have been the very first time I carefully inspected his face because of how much it surprised me. Taehyung's big, round eyes full of curiosity, along with his clear complexion, long nose, noticeable jawline, and pinkish lips make me wonder of this man is real or not. He looks mature.

But his personality and ice cream stains says otherwise.

"You have a little..something right there." I poked the huge area that marked the mark. "Can you not eat ice cream properly?"

I grabbed a handkerchief to wipe his dirty face. It was instinct since I practicly live in a dorm with three kids.

"Thanks? I guess." Taehyung was, for some reason, flustered. Why? I don't know.

We reached the parking lot and him being the gentleman, Tae opened the door for me.

After both of us jumped in the car, we did the exact same thing while coming to the mall. Blasting music and karaoke.

"DID YOU SEE MY BAG? DID YOU SEE MY BAG? THERE'S HELLA TROPHIES AND IT'S HELLA THICC"

Taehyung and I were the dabbing machines for those thirty minutes.

~Timeskip brought to you by unicorns~

"Thanks again Tae!" I waved through the glass.

He nodded his head and drove off.

I signed thinking how exhausting this day has been. The karaoke and getting kicked out sure took my energy away. I went inside expecting the girls already eating lunch.

I was right, kind of.

"I'm home!"

Jisoo and Rosé were at the dinner table, looking ticked off at one another. Lisa was staring out the window which shows the front of the house.

"Unnie!" The maknae sprinted my way and engulfed me in a bear hug.

She may look skinny, but that doesn't mean she's strong as hell.

"Lisa..I can't breathe." I gasped for air.

"I'm sorry!" The now brunnete girl squeezed me one last time and backed off.

"Jennie-unnie!" Rosé sat up from the dining chair and tackled me on the floor.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO STRONG?

"Oof!" Was the noise I made when I made contact with the ground.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa shouted and saved me from this crushing weight.

"Jisoo's mad!" Rosé somehow escaped Lalisa and clung onto me.

"I noticed." I eyed Jisoo stabbing her pork.

"She wanted to call and interrupt your date with Taehyung,"

I choked.

"But luckily Lisa and I stopped her before she did." Chae and Lisa smiled proudly at each other.

"I just wanted to know how you were!" Jisoo pouted.

"Why did you two stop her?" I stood up and brushed my pants off. "It wasn't a date. Plus, I'm already married to Jisoo." I skitted over to the dining table, next to Jisoo, and started eating the leftovers.

"Hah. Sure it wasn't a date," The two youngest ones started giggling.

"Shut it before I stab you with a fork." I glared and they immediantly quieted down. It wasn't long until they began whispering and punching each other playfully.

I stood up abruptly, done with their behavior and said, "I'll give you 3 seconds to run."

"I'll help you murder them." Jisoo smiled ever so innocently.

"3," I began counting down. The two maknaes knew they had to hide, though they can't since I have the sharpest eyes in this room. This wasn't the first time this has happened.

"2," Jisoo counted for me. Chaeyoung and Lisa stare at each others eyes that show fear and worry.

"1," They both darted off. Jisoo and I aren't the most fastest ones in this dorm, but it is in this situation.

Let's just say, ChaeLisa didn't have a good night.

A/N
My updates are slower than Blackpink's comebacks