7

guccixtae
OH MY GOSH BLACKPINK STARTED A LIVE SJXNAMMS
Jen??
WHY AREN'T YOU FANGIRLING WITH ME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jennie POV

I laughed at Tae's reaction to the live. To be honest, I don't know why I'm still chatting with this guy. He's just so cute and even though I don't know him personally, I trust him. There had been close calls with me being the Jennie Kim.

"Yah, Jennie. Blinks want to know what you're laughing at." Jisoo unnie told me.

"I'm just, reading the comments." But really, I wanted to text back Tae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guccixtae
OH MY GOSH BLACKPINK STARTED A LIVE SJXNAMMS
Jen??
WHY AREN'T YOU FANGIRLING WITH ME

I wonder what's she's laughing on her phone
I honestly don't think she's laughing cause of comments

jendeukdeuk
I think she is
Hey why not comment what you wanted to tell them?

guccixtae
I can't
My username is..weird
(Idk how vlives work for the kpop idols. Let's just pretend that taehyung is using his BTS and when he comments it shows the original BTS vlive account)

jendeukdeuk
Oh okay I'll comment for you :)

guccixtae
Thanks ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

I locked my phone and smiled at the camera.

"Annyeong..." I waved at the camera. I realized that Tae is staring at me right now. I suddenly grew nervous.

Although I have never seen Tae's face, I'm still nervous under his gaze.

I pretended to read the comments while the other three were playing around with Kuma.

There were some comments that caught my eyes. What's Taennie? What's Yoonnie? What's Liskook? What's Jinsoo? What's Taekook? What's Jirose? What's Rosekook? Whatever. I swear some Blinks are weird, but that's what I love about them.

"Ah, someone said blackpink is very beautifu in real life and that they're really talented. Thank you Blink!" I smiled genuinely and made a heart.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guccixtae
Thanks

OH JISOOS SHE ACTUALLY SAW THE COMMENT
SHE EVEN MADE A HEART
THANK YOU JEN
I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW

jendeukdeuk
Noo
Don't die
And, no problem :)))