chapter 20

After the concert ended. I go straight back to the apartment while the others was busy with their daily schedule.

So i guess tonight im just goin to have some rest coz tomorrow we goin to pump our adrenaline and enjoy our day together since zelo was free tomorrow, yeah coz his showcase already ended.

I sat on the couch at the balcony of the apartment that was rented by daehyun for me. with my hand holding a cup of hot coffee on my knee.

The news said that, the first snow goin to fall soon. So i stare on the dark sky, waiting for the first snow to fall. like what i used to do for passed 5years.

Thinking about all those awesome things that we can do together when it's winter. Making olaf, the character that jongup love the most together. Having a snow ball war.

Its goin to be fun since it quite long we haven't spent some time together.
I eventually smile with just thinking about that.

I look up again to see that there's no stars tonight, it's dark as always. with the cold breeze that freezing me. i sigh under my smile. still staring at the sky. then i start to sirp the coffee. slowly.

and as i was heavenly with the coffee.
my phone rang. so without wasting time i put my coffee aside, wake up from my sit and dash out toward my phone whom was on the coffee table at the living room.

it's a phone call from zelo.
Without hesitation. i answered the call.

"yeun ah..."

"yes?"

"hehe, since we doesn't get so much time to talk today. So i guess i want to have some private time with you. "

"we goin to have fun tomorrow right? "
i said.

"the hyung goin to be crazy all the way wif you. I think i don't even have a chance to look at your pretty face. " his word makes me laugh.

"so would u like to accompany me to eat ramyun?"
i let out a small chuckle to his question.

"oh sure zelo, anything for my famous friend... "

"ahh don't said that..."

"haahahhaha okay fine .im just teasing you. "

He let out a small laugh on that side and say. "at ur ex work place"

"okay..in twenty..." and i could sense that he was smiling on the other side.

"nice... ill wait for u there... "

"owrait!"

Then,right after i decline the call. i rush to the bedroom and reach a black coat that fall to my knee. Then wear on a nude coloured mafella around my neck.

Before i walk out from the apartment, i reach out an umbrella that was next to the door. just in case the snow going to fall like what's in the news said.

As i walk along the busy street heading to the mart which i worked before this. i notice a midage women selling accessories next to the road. well i feel like want to buy something for zelo as a congratulations gift for doing such a good job in his college exam and his showcase.

Without wasting any time. i walk across the street after the green light for walker turned on.

As i reach there,  there's a necklace that stealing my attention. a plain one with a small ring on it. There's a word written on the ring, its "bless"
And I guess it was the perfect one for zelo.

so without thinking any further i ask the price at the mid age women whom the one who own this and buy it from her.

After that, i continuing with my walk reaching to zelo with some music playing through the earphones. and as i walk. something fall onto me.
i stopped.