chapter 3

" moon jongup my dongsae"

yongguk hyung voice ringing inside my ear,hearing that i turned to my left to see he was there and as i look onto his face, he snaking his hand on my shoulder.
a smile flashed on his face.

wait.

what's is this?
is this real?

I've been ask myself. tears forming on my eyes. i just can't believe he's here, although we're not that close but i do respect him as my hyung.
the great leader of our gang.
i do love him, so much.
i miss him.

"why are u crying jongup yaa"

he ask me with another big smile flashed on his face with a little happy grin from him,as his finger playing with my hair playfully..

i just don't realize how much i drowned into his smile and how much do i miss him until i saw him like this.

"hyung..~~"

i called him as tears streaming down through my cheeks.

he then stare me right into my eyes,
smiling bright. and that makes me can't handle my tears and it's goes down badly..

"i miss you hyung!!
i miss you so bad hyung!"

i said as i snuggled onto his shoulder, and after a moment i look up to see he replied me with a smile but yet a sadness showed up on his look.

"hyung...i miss you~"

i said it again, telling him how much did i miss him. and he then slowly turning into a small white foam and dust flying in the air.

i scream loud as i tried to embrace him back. i want he to hold me on ma shoulder like the way he used to,
i don't want he to left me, i need him.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled

he's gone

.
.
i been snapped out to the reality.
so, i was dreaming..
i look around me to see that i was in yongguk hyung bed.then i wipe the tears that left on my cheeks, i guess i do cried for real in my dream.

i feel a bit dizzy coz I've been doz off last night... i think i take too much of it...

all that i could remember was im trying to jump off from the bridge, and somehow yeun ah was there.

after i let out a deep sigh, i pull off the blanket and throwing it aside then i wake up from yongguk hyung's bed.
and as i stumbling around himchan house, i pitching the bridge of my nose trying to get a way clearer vision.

i saw himchan hyung was there, sitting on the black sofa while staring at me. with his arm slinging.
then he called out for me.

"moon jongup...we need to talk..."

hearing that, i take a seat on the couch infront of him. maybe he really got something important to talk with.
then i heard that he sigh.

"i never thought this thing would happened....
why did u get drunk? "

hearing by his question,
I've been caught...
shit.

"why did u trying to suicide?"
he ask me the next question after saw me stay quite to his early question.