"The night you left us in the house. The spell caster attacked us, because she had smelled your scent inside our house. I didnt knew the witch already found our location." He continued.

I gulped in because of fear.

"And now, we are getting closer to death." He hissed.

"No, its not going to happen. We are going to find them." I said.

I heard him sighed. "Thank you."

Later, i took Chenle on the dorm because he can't be back at their house. Remember, the spell caster might find him so its better if i will get him in my room. Nothing is wrong with that right? We just went into their house to get some clothes of him.

"Chenle," i called.

"Hmm?" He looked at me.

"Herin was a hawk. She told me." I said while handling the feathers of Herin in the table.

Chenle looked at it.

"Y-yes." He stuttered.

"She was like in Haechan's situation before. She got a mate that eventually fall in love with her but he lost his life for Herin. It was the cycle, the sacrifice. Herin didnt love him back because of her curse, and that's how he choosed to die for her instead. That's how the spell works." He said.

Silence.

"Is it possible for a victim like Herin and Haechan to fall for their mates?" I asked after a while.

I looked at him and he was just staring at me back.

"No." He said lowly.

I smiled fakely as i turned my head away.

I dont know but i feel something wrong with that statement.

Or its just i am so confused and all?

"Chenle, do i need to die for Haechan?" I asked again.

"No, you dont. But you need to get the path, and set him free." He answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The true love's kiss." He said.

I remained silent.

"But you cant kiss him yet." He said again.

I just looked at his face.

"You need to be sure for your feelings first." He continued.

I just nod at him.

"Mark, do you love Haechan?" He asked in a sudden.

I didn't answered him.

"Because if you don't, and you are just caring for him because he is a friend, then, it cant cure the curse out of him." He continued.

"I-i..." I stopped.

Then, i covered my face with my hands.

"I dont know what to say, Chenle. My whole life was a mess. I dont know what's right to wrong. I dont know what do believe on anymore." I said, messed up.

He smiled afterwards.

"Maybe it isnt the time yet." He said.

"But there are just one month to save him." I whispered.

He sighed obviously.

"The time is running. We need to get hurry." I continued.

"We need to stay calm, Mark. Please listen to what your heart beats saying to you. We dont need to hurry." He said.

I looked back at him and tried figuring out things.

"Love should not be rushed, Mark. You should take note of that." He smiled.