She brings so much joy and light to my life. I wasn't sure how well this being a mother thing was going to go. I didn't have a mother around so I wasn't sure how I was going to be one myself. She loves me despite all of that. Her love washes away my doubts and fears and she gives me a sense of purpose. Looking into her eyes I know no matter what happens she'll always be my little sunshine.

***

"Chrissy go get your shoes." She smiles running off. I stand in the mirror and add some curls to my hair. I got so caught up in what I was doing I didn't hear Rock come inside the room. "You so beautiful."

"Thank you bae."

"Dom called me he wants us to come over this weekend."

"He ain't call me and tell me nothing."

"He likes me more." I laugh, "Please. Dom tried to kill you."

"Tried. Didn't work. He thought."

"I guess we can go over there. How this look?" I ask turning around. "You look fuckable." I cut my eyes at him, "Robert."

"Ou my government name." I laugh, I can't stand him. "You know you look beautiful. The prettiest woman in the world."

"You better had fixed it." He chuckles as I turn back to the mirror. "This what you do to me." He presses his hard member against my ass. I smirk. "I did that."

"You gone fix it?" He asks whispering in my ear. "I got you later."

"I need something now."

"Aw poor baby. You ain't getting nothing now." I laugh running off into Chrissy room to see what she's doing. "We just needed one pair Chrissy." All her shoes, out of her closet, are everywhere. 

She says something to me in Baby talk. The only words she can say perfectly are mama, dada, gram, and uny- for Uncle. "Come here. Let's put these on." She lays down in front of me and lifts her feet up. I get her shoes on and walk back into my room to grab mine. Rock walks out the bathroom tacking me to the bed. "You're so annoying."

"You love it though."

"Just a lil bit. It's 4, we're late. Moveeee."

"Let me lick you from yo head to yo toes."

"Robert stop being freaky and get off me."

"You so cute." I kiss him and then he moves. "Ima marry yo fine ass one day. How many karats you want?"

"As many as you want go give me bae." I answer applying some gloss. "How far it go to like 20?"

"Ion know."

"We going ring shopping to find out."

"Alright."

We finally leave out and head to the cookout at his sister Lacy house.

"What's up sis?" Lacy says hugging me. "Hey girl."

"Ima get some hair this weekend."

"Okay sis."

"Hey NuNu." She picks up Chrissy. This child has ten different nicknames. Rock family called had NuNu. Rock family loves Christianna just as much as him. Rock grabs my hand as we walk to the backyard where everyone is.

"Damn this you cousin?" One of his family members yell. "Hell Yeah unk. She bad ain't she."

"If yo auntie looked like that I would've been home every night."

"Nigga You hell."

We get to the food and I chow down on the hamburgers and chicken. "Well hello Asia."

"Hey mama. Where were you?"

"In the house cooking. How are you? Where's my grand baby?" She hugs me. "I'm good and she around here somewhere. Lacy had her."

"Mama." Christianna says running to me. "There go my NuNu."

"Gram."

I see Rock reaching over into my plate. "You gone go get me some more."

"I might, if you nice bout it." He says biting my chicken. "You take my food but I'm suppose to be nice?"

"Ask daddy nicely."

"Robert."

"Stop using my government name." He mumbles into my neck. Giggling like a lil school girl, "Stop, Robert Simmons."

"I love you Asia Evans."

"I love you Robert Simmons."

———————
Just because I felt like doing this. Okay bye! See y'all in 2018 fr fr 😂 -A