Spaghetti and Meatballs

Start from the beginning

"Ciao Valentina.", I said crouching down as a shook her hand.

"Damn Cameron who's this?", a boy who looked around 15 asked.

"This is my girlfriend so don't even think about touching her Giovanny.", Cameron warned.

"Here's my number if you decide he's not the one.", he said sliding me a piece of paper.

"Thank you.", I laughed as Cameron looked familiar to this.

"Ciao Stefano and Alessandra.", Cameron said as he looked down at two babies.

"Aw they're so cute. How old are they?".

"11 months. They were born when I came to visit over the summer last year."

"Cute."

"Kat meet my grandmother Amelia and my grandfather Antonio."

"She's so beautiful Cameron.", his grandmother said as she kissed both sides of my cheeks.

"Welcome to Italy.", his grandfather exclaimed.

"Thank you for welcoming me into your home. Italy is beautiful."

"Yeah and so are you.", Giovanny interrupted.

"Go away Gio.", Cameron said shooing him away.

"So we've heard great things about you. Our grandson is smitten with you.", Amelia said.

"Mama.", Cameron complained.

"What? You're telling me that you and Christian didn't spend all summer talking about how amazing this girl was."

"He really did. Our Cameron is truely smitten with you.", his grandfather said.

"Awe. Cameron has talked so much about you guys too. He loves you both very much.", I said.

"He better or else I'll stop making his favorite spaghetti and meatballs which I have to check on right now.", his grandmother said as his grandfather followed her into the kitchen.

"Everyone here is so nice. Especially Giovanny.", I joked.

"Yeah that kid knows how to get the girls down here."

"I bet. He reminds me of you except with darker hair."

"Everyone says that. Thankfully my aunts and uncles were working today because then you would've seen me be humiliated.", he said.

"Come play with me.", Valentina said as she handed me a baby doll.

"Okay.", I said as she grabbed my hand and lead me near her baby toys.

Cameron's pov
"That girl is pure beauty. Is she Italian too?", my grandfather asked.

"Yeah she's half Italian and half Puerto Rican. Just like me but Mexican."

"She's really good with the kids. Especially Giovanny.", he laughed

I turned around to see Kat playing with Valentina and Giovanny watching over her shoulder.

"Yeah. She's a great girl."

"You should take her to bologna.", my grandfather winked.

"Antonio!", my grandmother laughed as she placed spaghetti and meatballs in front of me.

Bologna is considered the city of sex in Italy and my grandparents couldn't get enough of making jokes.

"I should.", I laughed.

"Tell Kat to come here for some food."

I walked up to Kat as she played with Valentina's baby dolls.