Chapter 34 : Reflection

The sound of my shoes can be heard through out the hallway. Everyone's looking at me but I didn't bother to look at them back. Whispers and Gossips are all about me with those judgemental eyes.

Scratches on my head and on my hands are still visible. There are still Bandages around my arm that seems to gather attention.

As I walked ,most of them made way for me as if I'm a monster. Maybe it's the way that I dress that somehow makes me looked different? Or maybe it's my injuries?

The sound of my earrings are like little bells which can calm me. Yes. I finally got my earrings back or more like stole it back. All of them fitted me perfectly.It's from my mother's and It's mine. No one can own it except me.

The bell rang and most of them hurried on their assigned classes but I didn't bother to fasten my pace. I just walked slowly without care. Why hurry? I didn't want to waste my energy just to be on time.

After 4 minutes and a half, I finally reached our classroom. Mr. Lay is teaching already and I can see that in the classroom door's window.

Should I get in? How can I face them when I'm at this state? I sighed as I knocked and opened the door calmy.

The sound of the door was heard as I stepped in ,facing the people I didn't see for like a week or two. And there's my cute bestfriend Doyoung. His mouth is wide opened and I want to close it so bad but I just smiled at him.

My classmates' eyes are widened and so is Mr. Lay.

"Ten. Glad you're finally back." Mr. Lay showed a calming smile. "Feeling better?"

Did he know? Did he know what happened to me to be this calm? Whatever.

"Good Morning." I greeted and walked towards my seat only to see someone occupying it already. I stopped walking in the middle of the room.

"Ten, you see Uhmm. ." Mr. Lay uttered. "There had been some temporary changes but-"

"I see." I stared at the person who's sitting on my chair. I know him. How could I forget.

Taeyong is looking at me as if he wants to say something. So this is their plan? To make fun of me and my memory. I should have known.

"Ten, for now let's bring you to the -"

"Mr. Lay.." I showed my brightest smile. "You said that it's temporary right?"

"Yup so-"

I turned to face him and continued to walked towards my chair. It's mine. I slapped my hand on the table making a loud thud which made everyone silent.
"You know, little guy.. You need to stand and pick another chair because that's my seat."

He smirked at me. "I'm sorry but this seat is already taken and there's no available seat left for you."

"Really?" I showed a friendly smile. "I didn't know someone will replace me so fast."

"Trying to play nice Little Ten?"

"Oww you know me?" I lied. I lied at me remembering anything. "Did we met before?"

"So it's true huh?" He chuckled. "What Kun said was true. Good for you not to remember me. My name is Winwin by the way." He offered his hand for me to shake.

"My nickname is Ten." I gladly took his hand. "I don't want to bother you with my long name because we're not that close."

"So you already know right?"

"What?"

"Ohh yeah. You don't." He smirked at me as I crossed my arms. "I'm dating him. HIM meaning Taeyong."