Chapter 21 : Saturdate II

"Where should we go next?" Ten looked at the older excitedly. The food that they've eaten gave Ten more energy to spare.

"Where do you want to go?" Taeyong said as they waited for the bus at the bus station.

"How about the Amusement park?" Ten grinned. "I want to ride the roller coaster! Or the ferris wheel!"

"The only thing that you will ride is me." Taeyong smirked, enjoying how much he can tease the younger. Ten's the only one he can give this kind of jokes to.

Ten pushed his chest hard. "Pervert!"

"Why? What we're you thinking?" He whispered. "Thinking something sexual?"

Ten got his phone from his pocket and showed it to the older. "Can I ask Johnny's or Mark's number? I need to tell them that you are sexually harassing me right now."

"Sure." Taeyong take a hold of Ten's phone and typed his number instead.
He putted Babe instead of Taeyong as an ID Username.

"Are you writing your number instead?!" Ten stole back his phone from the older. Deep inside, he's happy enough that he's able to get Taeyong's number but he tried to hide it as much as possible. It's his no. 1 goal since earlier morning. "Babe? Really?" Ten frowned.

"Why? What do you want to call me?" Taeyong showing his cute aegyo.

"Pervert." Ten deadpanned.

"So what's your phone number? I'm not going home if I can't get a hold of it." Taeyong smirked.

Ten then texted the older.

Hi Pervert.
Sent 2:30 PM

"Who's the Pervert here? You're the one whose seducing me Ten." Taeyong then take a hold of the smaller's waist and pulled him closer to him.

Ten blushed to where Taeyong is physically touching him. He can feel his warmth lingering around him.

Taeyong kissed Ten's head which smells like sweet vanilla. He smiled on how Ten responded to everything that he is doing to him. The smaller isn't showing any sign of hesitation.

Ten looked at him face flushed. "Pervert."

The bus finally arrived and they sitted at the far corner at the back. It isn't crowded with only 4 - 6 people inside.

Ten then sitted beside the window and enjoyed the view playing right in front of him. It's really a great day with no sign of any rainy weather. Its just the sun shining upon them.

Taeyong took this chance to intertwined their fingers for the nth time . The smaller responded on his touch and leaned his head at the older's shoulder.

"Taeyongie."

"What is it?"

"Why did you fell in love with me?" Ten asked curiously.

"Why did I?" Taeyong chuckled. "First of all, you look hot."

"If that's the only thing you've liked about me then I'll break up with you." Ten hissed.

"I'm just kidding." Taeyong continued . "I don't know why but the way you smile, speak ,walk, dance, breathe and more makes my heart flutter everytime. You make me feel that I'm important when nobody does. You even treated everybody the same without looking at their status or appearance. You're the complete opposite of me."