Chapter 28 : Change

Taeyong's POV :
(Continuation of the Past) 

We became an official couple. We did what lovers do, we hanged out, hold each others hand and more. I feel like I did it without being forced too. It's like a part of me likes it and a part of me don't. 

It feels different how Ten looks out for me when we started dating. He cares even a tiny bit that bothers me. It's the first time that I felt that someone isn't dependent on me. He is just there beside me and supporting me.

"Who are you texting?" I said as Ten looks so busy typing on his phone. We are on the way home from class as it ended a while ago.

I'm the one who insisted that I should take him home. I want to make sure that he doesn't go anywhere else after class.

"No one." Ten smiled faintly.

"Are you perhaps cheating on me?" I asked with a hint of jealousy in my voice. 

"What?!" He panicked ."No its not what you think!"

"Then what is it then?" I glared at him. How dare he do that to me? How can he cheat if he already have a handsome boyfriend like me.

"I'm sorry but I need to go home alone. I hope you understand." He walked passed me as he went towards the gate.

"Huh?! I thought you agreed that I'll take you home?!" I groaned at him. He seems unreasonable today. What's up with him?

"Tomorrow you can but not today." Ten argued back.

"Is your affair coming later?!"  I don't know what's up with me but I'm being possessive today.

"No!!" Ten groaned. "Please trust me okay?"

I didn't argue back at that. If he doesn't want then why should I force myself. Nothing will change that I'll hurt him in the end. It'll be easier for me if I did it sooner than later.

----

Now what the hell am I doing? I face palmed. So I'm like a stalker now as I follow Ten on his way home without being notice.

I keep a far distance and good thing I have sharp eyes so I could keep track on him. I know already the route on his way home but I'm just guarding him if harm comes by.

Really Taeyong? Is that really you? A guard dog? Did I ate something earlier that I'm doing this now?! What's wrong with me?!

Okay I'm doing this so I can make sure that I'm the one who'll dump him and not the way around. Yeah, that's it.

I've stopped walking as Ten paused on their gate and hit the door bell of his home. He seems nervous as his hands are trembling. I hid behind a thick post and took a glance on what is happening.

The gate then opened revealing a woman who seems to be in the 40's or so. She is wearing a red dress with a matching pearl on her neck. It seems like she is going out.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" The women said with an unpleasant look on her face.

What the hell is happening? The sudden outburst shocked me. Why would she shout at her own son like that? He's her son right? But they don't look much like each other. Maybe her Aunt?

"Uhmm I passed some requirements  earlier so I came home later than usual." Ten showed an apologetic look..

"Requirements huh?" She chuckled and in just a second, she pulled Ten's hair hard inside then closed the gate with a loud thud.