Chapter 29 : Words

Doyoung's POV :
(Present)

I know. I heard everything that happened. It's the main story of the campus today and last night so everyone knows already.

So Jaehyun already confessed without me knowing and got into a fight with his older brother. It seems like it isn't only an emotional fight but also a  physical one.

I wont lie to myself. It hurts. It really really hurts me. I cried endlessly last night just thinking about it. Who wouldn't right? Anyone will cry if the one you love confessed to someone else.

But through all of that, I still can't stop myself from worrying about Jaehyun. I know too well the feeling of not being loved by someone you love. The so called unrequited love.

You don't know what to feel at first and  you'll start to remember the things you've done to him, staying by his side, supporting him and everything.

You are in pain that you think you've done everything to deserve his heart but no. Eventually he'll pick someone who hurted him again and again than someone who cared for him from the start.

You'll start to blame yourself and asked questions like 'Am I not good enough?'

'Why him? Why not me?'

'Did I did something wrong?'

The only difference between Jaehyun and me is that he already confessed. He already told him what he felt deep inside his heart but I still can't do that. I don't have enough courage to do so.

I'm a big coward that can't express his feeling too well. Yes, Im a coward. I heard it for a thousand times already so it doesn't really affect me anymore. I'll hide if I have any chances and deny every accusations  I could get.

I'm so insecure that I always tell myself that I'm not good enough for anyone. I'm not as pretty as Ten, I admit. Anyone will fall for him. He has this smile and attitude that can attract everyone he meets but I don't have any of that.  I can't easily open up to other people like he does. I'm just a loner and a supporting actor in the story. Perhaps not a supporting actor but an Extra I suppose.

I'm so jealous of him but I can't hate him for that. He's still my bestfriend and I still care for him.  Right now, he might be blaming himself from what had happened. I know him too well.

He isn't a person who'll enjoy seeing someone get hurt.

------

I went to my locker to get my books. It's a dull day as if life has been taken away from me already. Nothing good is happening anymore.

"Doyoung!!" Someone called me loudly in the hallway.

"What?!" I shouted back and founded the source of the voice.

"Why are you so gloomy early in the morning?" Yuta pouted. "Do you perhaps hate me?"

"I'm sorry Yuta. I didn't mean to shout at you." I apologized. "I thought you were Kun for a second."

"Ok, who the hell is that?!" Yuta grunted. "How dare you compare me to a person whom I don't know!"

He's as noisy as ever. Who can't compare him if his voice is as loud as Kun's right?  Everyone can think that their siblings. "He's just a friend of mine."

"Ok" Yuta became quiet for a second and then spoke up.  "Are you okay?"

"What?" I looked at him confused. What is he talking about?

"You know. You've heard right?" He mumbled.

"Yes I've heard." He must be talking about the three. Well everyone knows it.