Chapter 18 : Secret

Next Day:

"Doyoung!!! Wait for me!" Kun shouted through the hallway. He's so energetic early in the morning. If he'll  be compared to someone, it'll be Yuta. He's the only one as loud as him.

"What Kun?! Why are you so loud early in the morning?!" Doyoung is currently getting all his things from his locker but Kun is getting it from his hold one by one. "Yah! You don't need to do that Kun."

"Why not?" Kun grinned. "Anything for my bunny." He carried it with ease unlike Doyoung who's near giving up.

"Stop it!" Doyoung groaned.

"Why do you have two bags anyway? Are you a nerd?" Kun teased.

"One of that is my bestfriend's and FYI I'm not a nerd but Arghhh whatever."

"I'll still love you no matter what , My Bunny." Kun smiled cutely.

Doyoung ignored him and went to his classroom with Kun following him from behind. "Yah!you're ignoring me~"

"Kun stop teasing me ok? It's not funny you know." He's really irritated.

"Yah! I'm teasing you because I like you." Kun pouted. "I only do that when I like a person."

"Why me?" Doyoung said in a serious tone. "If you're going to tease me just for fun then stop it."

"What seems to be the problem here?" Jaehyun joined the scene. "What are you trying to do with Doyoung?"

"Nothing that you need to be concerned about." Kun deadpanned.

Jaehyun grabbed the things from Kun's hold and glared at him. Doyoung on the other hand can't move his feet, scared of what's about to happen.

"Stop it you two." He looked at Kun and smiled. "Kun thanks for helping, I really appreciate it. You even helped me yesterday. You better go to your class now or you'll be late."

Kun sighed. "Ok but can we eat together later? With that we can be even."

"I'm afraid not." Jaehyun said in annoyance. Doyoung blushed as if he felt like Jaehyun is concerned of him.
He's always like that. He cares for the people closed to him.

"Am I talking to you?" Kun said back. "Ohh wait a minute, I think I know you." Kun stepped forward scanning Jaehyun's face from head to toe.

"I don't remember you." Jaehyun said in a serious tone, near punching him. Doyoung moved between the two, acting like a barrier.

"Really? That's odd." Kun tilted his head. "I'm pretty sure-"

Doyoung interrupted. "Kun, I'll just eat with you later ok? After school hours? Is that okay with you?"

"Yes!!" Kun jumped excitedly like a kid that was given a lollipop. "I'll meet you outside the school gates. Don't be late My Bunny~" Kun bid goodbye and left Doyoung and Jaehyun standing outside their classroom door.

"You made a good friend huh?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you talking about?" Doyoung acted like nothing happened. "So are we going to enter the room or not?"

"We are." Jaehyun looked unamused. He then putted all Ten's things to his chair with the help of Doyoung. Both of them took their respective seats even though the class isn't near starting yet.

Taeyong is already in the classroom and he seems unsettled and happy at the same time. Which is very unusual. Jaehyun can't help himself not to be bothered.