Idol ~ Jhope's ending

You just got your luggage and to be honest, it took like an hour. I walked out of the doors to see no one waiting for me. Did I take too long?

Many thoughts surronded my head.

What if they left me?

As you were about to call them, someone put their hands in front of your eyes, blocking your sight.

You had a small suspicion on who that person was.

"Seulwoon?" You joked.

"Oh come on, that's not funny." Jhope pouted as he let go of his hands.

You giggled as you thanked him by hugging him.

He then started scolding you on how long it took but at the end he got you a tall caramel frap which made you happy.

"Thanks."

"No problem, now let's get you back to the dorm."

"Wait- can we go eat first?" You asked, stopping him.

"He glanced at his watch before looking at me again, fine, your testing my limits you know?"

You gave him a wink, leaving him flustered as you skipped away.

Since McDonalds was the closest, we went there. I got a mcchicken and jhope got a big Mac.

He even got us a smoothie tho we had to share which kind of made me feel-

Anyways, after finishing the smoothie, jhope just like the gentlemen he is, cleaned up for me and was just about to leave before I stopped him.

"Hoseok, can I talk to you?"

"Well it must be serious if your using my first name" he joked as he sat on one of the chairs.

I sat down across him and I put my hands over his.

"What are you-"

"I like you, jung hoseok.." You confessed.

It took a him a second before he smiled back.

"Let's go to dorm first alright?"

He winked before taking my hand and leading me to the car.

Jhope x y/n = end