Idol ~ ch.28

You slowly sit down on the nearest chair.

As if the world hates you, the doorbell rang and revealed a happy seulwoon.

"Let's go!"

"Where?" You asked with a dazed expression.

"To ask our manager for an international tour of course!" She said happily while clapping her hands. "Even though, ginger's asleep, I'm pretty sure we'll be pretty convincing, oh and Jin will be picking us up."

"Ah.. okay."

~

As you got out of the car, you waved jin goodbye and started walk to the building.

While walking to the building, you couldn't help but see people stare and laugh at you.

Mask? Check.

Hat? Check.

Sunglasses? Check.

If they actually saw me, wouldn't they want an autograph? Not to be cocky but..

Your mind was directed back to the present when you see a huge building.

This is the moment you've prepared for.

You slowly walk into the room and see both managers standing with stern faces. It seemed like they both glared at me for a second.

Scary.

Even scarier when I imagined them with a knife.

"So, you both would like to have an international tour?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Y-yes." You answered with a stutter.

Your manager whispered something to bts's manager, making you even more nervous.

For your surprise, bts's manager.. laughed.

"Let's talk.. Alone." He said.

Seulwoon got the signal and quickly scurried out of the room.

"So, you want an international tour?"

"Y-yes."

An awkward silence arose.

"Let's cut the crap. I know you saw what happened yesterday and recorded it."

"No..no I didn't." You said while shaking slightly.

"Your lying and you know it."

You looked down and nodded.

"All we ask for is you to leave dream3. You can even go solo. I don't care. Just leave." He said sternly as he stared you down.

His words surprised you and your eyes widen.

"You w-want me to leave?"

"Yes. Preferably this week. Oh, and give the video." He said while holding his hand out.

"N-no. I won't leave and I won't give the video. In fact, I'll post it on my social media." You said as you took out your phone.

Your manager quickly slapped it away, causing you to freeze in fear.

"You already recorded what will happen if you say no." He threatened.

"So one last time, go solo or dream3?" He said with an even more threatening glare.

"Dream3 of course." You said as you stared at him with hate.

Your manager suddenly smiles and claps his hands.