Idol ~ ch.4

3 more weeks till our first performance with Bts.

We had many meetings and finally we had to start songwriting.

"Y/n should come up with the lyrics with Suga since both of them are really talented writers. Seulwoon, J-hope and Me should come up with the base and Ginger, Jungkook and Jimin can figure out the melody." explained rapmonster.

"Fighting!" said everyone as they went into there proper stations to do their jobs.

~

"And for the chorus we could write 'I was always there for you'. What do you think? After all this is somewhat about love." pointed out Suga as he wrote the lyrics down.

"Then we could also write 'I fell for you without knowing' since why not have some confusion about love in it?" you explained.

"Not bad y/n, not bad." said Suga with a smirk.

You gave him a death glare but he just laughed at you.

"Why are you laughing?" you pouted.

"Awh~Y/n is so cute when she's angry" joked Suga.

You couldn't help but smile at his comment.

"Aish, let's just continue okay?" you asked as you went back in thought.

"Okay cutie." said Suga as he gave you a wink.

~

We all worked hard to finish what we had to do so we could start recording.

"Alright.Me, J-hope and Rapmonster think that the base should start low and gradually have more timbre in it as the song progresses." explained Seulwoon as she showed us an example of what she was talking about.

"Ooh~ than the vocal line can harmonize in the beginning. That would sound so good!" squealed Ginger in excitement.

"I agree. This is a great idea! Me and Suga have already thought about the lyrics and we think the song should be about hard times and how someone helped you through it." you said as you grinned happily.

"Does that mean that someone is a love interest?" asked Taehyung as he smirked at you.

"I mean you could say that.." you stuttered as you shyly looked at Taehyung.

"Then I think we should have a specific duo of two people who can perform I guess a solo in the song to represent the person and it's live interest." replied Taehyung as everyone in the room nodded their heads.

"That's a great idea. Let's go with the best dancers from both groups. Y/n and Jungkook?" said Ginger.

"No I don't think-" Taehyung said as he was interrupted by Seulwoon.

"That would work since they are both he maknae of the group and they both dance and sing well." exclaimed Seulwoon.

Before anyone said anything else, ginger gave death glares to anyone who would argue against the duo.

"No one? I guess jungkook and y/n it is! Let's figure out everything tomorrow alright !" Ginger said happily as she skipped through the door.

"Hey, Y/n? Can I have your number so we can discuss it more actively and meet each other to work on it?" asked jungkook before you left.

"Yeah sure.Here you go. I got to go anyways so bye jungkookie!"

You waved him goodbye as he did the same.

~

As you got home, you heard a notification.

J: helloo ^~^

Y: anneyong !

J: Want to meet up tomorrow?

Y: Sure,when?

J: Afternoon at the star cafe?

Y: Alrighty! Bye ~

J: Goodnight !

Sweet dreams jungkook-ssi.

~

I woke up in a pretty upbeat mood.

I glance at the clock as I remember that I have a meetup with jungkook.

Alright I have one hour before I leave, what should I wear?

You shake your head from that thought and decided to wear a puma sweater and tights with black converses.

"All ready!" you exclaimed a bit too loudly.

"Ready for what?" questioned Ginger as she peeped through my room.

"A meetup .. with jungkook." you replied as you walked out of the room.

"Seulwoon! Y/n has two boyfriends now!" squealed ginger as she left to find Seulwoon.

~

"How about a flip at the end?" asked jungkook as he demonstrated what he meant.

"I'm not very good at tumbling and flipping" you said as you scratched your head awkwardly.

"It's alright.Ill teach you." said jungkook with his bunny smile.

"So first. You stand like this than pull your hand out and jump. Imagine being a snail and curl up." explained jungkook.

"A-ah okay.." you stuttered nervously.

Okay hand out.

Be a snail.

You are a snail y/n.

You were prepared to do the flip.

You put your hand out and jumped but you being you, you stumbled somehow and began to fall.

Aigoo~ I don't want broken bones.

You were about to fall and break at least a few bones but just in time jungkook caught you.

"Let's not do the flip alright?" he said as he stared into your eyes.

You were being held by jungkook. You could feel his muscles bulging.

You stared back as you could feel your cheeks heat up.

You turned away so he wouldn't notice but as always, not everything goes to plan.

"Omo~ y/n is blushing." said jungkook still holding you in his arms.

Your blush deepened.

Calm down y/n!

Finally, jungkook put you down.

What is this feeling?

This emotion I'm feeling right now?

Very long chapter ^~^

Hope you liked it!