Chapter 3: Rumor has it

Adrienne's POV

A week without my existence on Earth. I don't feel any different because for me, it's still like if I'm living under another level of life. I'm living in heaven. But family and friends are not too happy about my passing. They're devestated actually. They really didn't take it well. But the main question is if it's true or not. I'm gon' learn TODAY!

Samantha's POV

- You gotta eat something, Michaela said.

Michaela, my close friend, Jacob, my boyfriend and Kathleen were all around the table of the cafetaria of our high school. I knew about the strange death of my other half, Adrienne. It hunted me 'cause it felt like if I could've done something to prevent it. But I didn't and it's too late now. She's gone and I'll never be able to forgive myself.

I'm sorry I left you so quick, Sam. You're still my bestfriend 'til the end type of shit, tho. Don't ever forget it.

- I don't have an appetite, I partly lied.

- Girl, we don't wanna see yo' ass anorexic! So you betta pick up dat fork and shove that shit in yo' mouth, Kathleen said.

That bitch don't play. When something is wrong and she wants to get her point across the table, oh hun she gon' tell you off all right! Jacob, my wonderful boyfriend, took my hand and stared at me in my eyes. I love it when he does that. I feel safe, in a way.

- Don't listen to her, Sam. You'll eat something when you feel a little better, he told me with a smile.

The pain was still there but I managed to smile at him. He always makes me feel good. Even on the rainiest day, which is today.

- Whatever! Just don't want someone else to get sick or to die, Kathleen said.

Michaela looked at her and told her to shut up. Thank you, Michaela, thank you. It went silent for a moment and we all know why. Her death is still fresh in our memory.

- Cheer up ya'll. It's the cycle of life, Jacob said.

- Since when you a pastor? Kathleen said.

I don't know if it was suppose to be a joke but it wasn't funny. It didn't even make sense!

- Anyways, did anyone see Chresanto? Michaela asked.

- He didn't go to school. And I don't think he's gonna come back any time soon, Jacob said.

Poor Chres. I don't know how I would live without Jacob by my side.

Chres is strong. He'll be capable to continue without me and to find someone as good as me.

- He should be depressed. Poor Chresanto...

- He acts like a pussy but he'll be iight. Don't worry 'bout him, Jacob said.

I didn't like what I just heard but I didn't say anything because I know how Princeton can get when we be in public. And I do not feel like embarrassing myself today.

Get rid of him. He's too compulsive for you.

But when he's not mad, he's a wonderfull boyfriend. Any girl would want to be in my position.

Especially Kathleen. Becarfull Samantha.

- Uh... no. I desagree with you, Jacob. Someone that he loved a lot is dead. D-E-A-D, Jacob. He's just sad, that's all. He aint acting like a pussy, Michaela said.

- So now the girl gotta opinion, he said with a smirk.

- So what?! she responded back.

- So I know there's gonna be an argument so I'm just gonna interrupt you two. Latest rumor has it that Adrienne commited suicide. She killed herself, Kat said.

_________________________________________

What do you think of Jacob and Kathleen's attitude?? A little weird aint it??

Vote comment and fan meh!

- Alexia :D