Chapter 2: DEAD

Chresanto's POV

"I'm never ever gonna drink again!", I thought while looking at my vomit. The sky was dark but I could see the hot red color it had. I stood up and pold myself back together. I started walking, not really knowing where I'm going. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around looking at... something. A thing, I guess.

- You might wanna check on Adrienne.

Oh shit, I forgot about her. She's probably freaking out right now.

- Umm, ok, thanks bro.

That dark shadow, out of the blue, made this almost devilish laugh and dissapeared in the woods. Niggaz these days... Now that I'm sober, I knew exactly where I left my girlfriend. Poor thing, I'm sure she's freaking out. Ok, so Adri is laying on the leaves. I guess she's still drunk. Damn, what did she drink?

- Adri, it's me, Chres. You can stand up now.

Her body aint moving. My Adri is a joker. She likes to pull pranks on people. Even if it's midnight, when her parents are wondering where she at and in the middle of the woods. Yup, thas' Adrienne! But hey, I like her like that.

- Adrienne, stand up please. Need to take your ass home.

Still not moving. Is she foreal? Mind as well carry her home anyways. I walked towards her, without looking at her face, and led myself out of the woods. When we reached the corner of the street, the city lights were aiming at us. That's when I saw her face.

Blood, leaking blood, wound, eyes closed, messy hair,..., ..., ..., dead, dead, DEAD...

- DEAD! I screamed.

My arms got week, I stumbled on my feet and my eyes got heavy with tears in them. I placed her on the street and took my two fingers to check her pulse. Her heart wasn't beating.

- No! NO! IT CAN'T BE! I screamed. 

Furious and nervous at the same time, I took out my phone and dialed 911.

- Com' on, com' on, pick up, pick up NIGGA, I mumbeld screamed.

- 911, what's your emergeny?

- SHE'S DEAD! ADRI'S DEAD!!!

- Ok, calm down sir. May you tell me where you are?

- St-Patrick street, near the woods! Come quick please! She's DEAD!

- Ok sir. Polices are on their way. We need you to stay calm, please.

- HOW THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM WHEN THE GIRL I LOVE THE MOST IS DIYING IN FRONT OF ME?!

- Yes sir we understand. But polices are coming. They are now two kilometers away from you sir.

- Well tell your damn police crew to STOP COMIN' AND COME!

- Take a deep breath, sir and calm down please. They are not far away. Just stay calm.

- Stay calm my ass.

I closed my phone on her. Ion care if she had any other shit to tell me. Aint got time for bitches like her. I wish I had a Nokia or somethind so I could slam the phone on her face! So she would know how pissed off I am. But I didn't 'cause it aint possible when you have an iphone. So now them polices asses decided to show up when Adri probably doesn't even have blood in her damn system. But yet, when I order pizza, it comes in about ten minutes. Man, society fucked up!

They came out of their cars with their guns in their hands like if I fucking killed her. Why in the world would I do that? The polices took my sweet Adrienne away from me and placed her in the ambulance truck. They gon' take her to the hospital and hopefully, save her. Hopefully. 

- Uh excuse me mister. We're going to need more information on her shooting.

- Look, ion know shit! I came 'n she was on the ground with a lifeless body! I yelled. 

- Ok, ok. Calm down sir.

What is this shit?! Why every nigga tellin' me to calm down? I mean, how would you react if your loved one was unexpectidly shot and everyone kept talking to you instead of saving your loved one ass? Aint NOBODY wanna calm their fucking ass now! BUT, for this situation, I obeyed to the cop. He asked me like a milion questions all spat at the same time. I tried my best to answer all of them, tho. I called my parents and Adrienne's parents too.

They all arrived at the same time. Adrienne's dad was so angry that he couldn't even move correctly. Her mom was fighting a cop... I'm sure if it was on World Star, I would have laughed but it aint funny when it's happening in front of you.

- Chresanto, we should probably get going, mom said.

- I aint goin' nowhere! If ya'll so tired, then leave! I screamed at them.

My parents never liked Adrienne because they thought that she was a bad influence and that she uneducated. Which were all complete bullshit. She looked very mature for her age and had good grades. Not straight A's but good grades.

- Chresanto August, I am your mother. Learn how to talk to me with some form of respect!

- I'll learn how to respect you when you and dad are gonna start respecting Adrienne.

With that said, I went in the ambulance truck, on their way to the closest hospital. Looking at her face made me want to cry but I wasn't gonna do that in front of everyone, thas fo' sure! It's more my heart that's crying right now. I swear, if I loose Adrienne, I loose my damn mind.

______________________________________________

That was chaper two! A deep chapter, tho... Poor Chres:( I would have been on the floor crying if my mom, dad, sister, brothers, family, boyfriend(if I had one lol), ect. died! How did he NOT cry?

vote, comment and fan me!

- Alexia