Chapter 1: I'm murdered

Adrienne's POV

It's Friday March 4, 2014. It is exactly 11:30 p.m. and I'm walking on the streets with my boyfriend Chresanto August. But please, call him Chres or Roc royal. His name is too formal for a young 15 year old girl like me. And besides, ion know him like that. I'm not walking straight 'cause I'm pretty drunk right now. Chres is drunk too but less than me, tho. He's walking like a normal human being and I'm not. We just celebrated Samantha's, my bestfriend's birthday. It was THE BOMB! I'm looking ford to redo a party like this again.

Chres is holding my hand. He wants everyone to know that I'M his girlfriend. Nobody else. He says he loves me so I have to believe him. Right? My mom usually forbids me to go to these type of parties because she thinks that they're bad. Not if you becarful, tho. I mean, let's face it. I've never heard of a club with no alcohol, sex and drugs. When you have someone like Chres by your side, you can't get into that shit except the alcohol, of course. And what's important is that I had fun so quit naggin' me ma'!

I was maybe drunk but I did kind of remember that day. Me and Roc ended up somewhere in the woods. I sat on the grass and started to play with the leaves. He told me to wait there and that he'll be back soon. I trusted him. I trusted him. So I waited probably thinking that he went to go pee or something. I was getting sober but Roc's ass still didn't show up. 

I decided to stand up and walk around a little bit not really knowing where the hell I'm going. There was a nice cold breeze from once and then and the air was still fresh. I heard the footsteps of someone and I immediately turned around thinking that it was Chres. But instead it was my killer. My murderer. It shot me in my thigh, my stomach and on my head.

My name is Adrienne Underwood, I'm fifteen years old and I just got shot in the woods. 

__________________________________________________

So this was the first chapter! Hope yall liked it. I know it was kind of short but I'm gonna do my other chapters a little longer. You welcome :)

Vote, COMMENT and fan me.

- Alexia <33