The first test

Where is he getting all of this classified information?

I doubt it was the hokage, but you shouldn't trust him by any means.

Of course I won't.

"Well as you guys may have noticed this years exams will be harder," said Kabuto after a long speech about the hidden sound village that Akira wasn't really paying attention to since she was spacing out and thinking about what to do and who to tell.

"So it would seem, almost enough to make you lose your confidence," said Hinata shyly and surprisingly didn't stutter.

"Well it's a fine time to start thinking about that," lectured Ino, trying to not get nervous herself.

"Do you really think that it's going to be much tougher this year?" asked Sakura to Kabuto when she snapped out of her trance.

"Oh yeah in the four years that I've been here, I've never seen a bunch of candidates with as much potential as this one," responded Kabuto, scaring the rookies even further.

"Well that's very encouraging," comment Akira sarcastically as she saw Naruto shaking, she didn't know if it was because he was excited or because he was afraid of what might happen.

"It's all going to be okay Naruto," says Sakura encouragingly to Naruto, she had also noticed the way that he was shaking. But when she finished that sentence Naruto suddenly screamed and pointed to the huge crowd of genin, making a scene in front of everybody.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna beat every one of you! Believe it!" screamed Naruto to the crowd which seemed very angry and disturbed by Naruto's comment.

"I guess that's one way to bring your self-esteem up," Akira mumbled to herself in frustration. How can somebody be this dumb.

"Hey! What's that idot trying to do?! Get us killed?!" screamed Ino at Sakura who had a murdurous look on her face "tell your boyfriend to keep his big mouth shut!" screamed Ino at Sakura and that's when Sakura finally reacted.

"Whose boyfriend?!" responded Sakura with an anger.

"Oh, I forgot you can't get one!" Responded Ino.

"What'd you say!?" Argued Sakura and they continued bickering back and forth.

"Classic Naruto, you're always full of surprises," Akira says so that only he could hear.

"Ahhh ya I feel a lot better now," said a grinning Naruto but everyone could almost feel the glares that the other genin were giving them.

"Uh could you say that a little louder, I didn't quite catch it," said Kiba sarcastically.

"You moron, are you trying to get everyone in this place to hate our guts or what?" Asked Shikamaru to which Naruto only laughed at like a crazy maniac until Sakura came and head locked him.

"Oh hi everyone don't mind him, he just says weird stuff, he has this one condition and he says random stuff that he doesn't mean," says Sakura in hopes of convincing everyone that he's actually demental or something.

But while she was lecturing Naruto, Akira noticed a group of sound ninja heading towards Kabuto.

While Sakura was still lecturing Naruto, a sound genin jumped up high and threw two kunai knifes at Kabuto to which he easily dodged in time. But it wasn't over yet, the genin went in to punch Kabuto but he also managed to dodge his attack on time.

Even though Kabuto dodged his attack his glasses broke into tiny shreds.

"Oh I get it, it was that kind of attack," said Kabuto coolly as he took his broken glasses off.

"Hang on I saw it all, he dodged that attack," protested Sasuke.

"Tch, it must've come closer than it looked, look at him acting like a tough guy," said Shikamaru but as soon as he finished what he was saying Kabuto hunched over and started to throw up.

"Kabuto are you okay?" Asked both Naruto and Sakura as they came to his side, Akira also walked over to him to see if he was okay, because after the exams were over she was going to interrogate him.

"Not such a tough guy after all," said the sound genin that stood in front of the group.

"Write this on your card punk, the genin of the sound village will be chunin when this is over, guaranteed," said a sound genin.

"Are you alright Kabuto? Do you need me to heal you?" Akira asked him when it was all quiet, as much as she disliked the guy, he was someone who could possibly have valuable information. It was important that she keep up the act of ignorance. Kabuto looked at the girl and smiled at her, shaking his head to signal that he was fine, it was all tense and quiet until there was a loud boom sound which startled most.

"Alright you genin pipe down and listen up," said a voice in the smoke that covered them, to reveal a bunch of chunin and one man who was the instructor.

"It's time to begin, I'm Ibiki Morino, your proctor and from this moment your worst enemy," said a man with two scars on his face whom was grinning as if he was looking forward to whatever test he was going to give.

Hey wait... I know this guy.