Accepted

"What are you going to do to us!?" Yells the older sister, Reiko, who was struggling against the ropes that tied her to the lab table.

"Nothing much, just experiment on you three, you see your clan is very unique, and your little sister is very special," says the Snake-like person, dragging a tied up little 6-year old girl. He looked at her and back at the twins and laughed maniacally, it seemed like his dreams were coming true. Finally he could experiment on some ghouls freely.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Screams the other sister, Kimiko, she also found herself tied to a table.

"But there's nothing that you can do about it," says the person, grinning madly.

~

A few weeks have passed since Naruto and the rest had left for the land of the waves to complete their mission. It worried and irritated Akira to no end but there was nothing that she could do about it. She vowed to get stronger so that team 7 would be able to complete the mission together.

In the meantime, Akira had begun to train with Gai's and Asuma's team and had gotten considerably stronger, especially at taijutsu. It was only reasonable that she got a whole lot stronger, especially when training with Gai's team.

"Akira!!!" Yelled a voice that was all too familiar to the said girl. She looked around and for a moment thought that she was hallucinating. She could have sworn she heard the voice of the knucklehead just now.

"Naru-" she began to ask herself but was instead tackled in a hug.

"I missed you! Believe it!" Said the hyperactive boy after basically tackling the white haired girl. She looked up at the boy who looked at her with shinning eyes.

"Geez, it's not like I died," said Akira, trying to get Naruto off of her because people were now staring at them. She got up and helped Naruto up as well and dusted herself off.

"Naruto!" Says another familiar voice, Sakura.

"Hmph well we almost died on this mission," commented Sasuke who walked alongside Kakashi and Sakura. It seemed like they got here just a little bit ago seeing as they all still had their bags.

"Great. It looks like you all had fun," responds Akira after finally getting Naruto off from her. It was as if he was a little kid who was afraid to let go.

"Let's get ramen!" Says Naruto, fist-bumping the air and leading the way to the shop. 

"Alright"

"Fine by me"

"Hmph. Fine"

"I'd rather not..." said the girl awkwardly, for some reason she just felt left out. It seemed like the group had gotten closer but she was left behind. She already had trouble getting closer to her team and it's not like her being a ghoul made things any easier.

Normally she would've ignored it but ever since Naruto proclaimed themselves as best friends, she couldn't help but feel down at the fact that they had bonded without her. It was a silly thing but it was something that she concerned herself with.

"Come on Akira, I haven't seen you in weeks," says Naruto, pushing the girl towards Ichiracu Ramen which irritated Akira yet made her happy that she was wanted by her friend still. She went along but was certainly not looking forward to going towards any kind of food.

I guess I can always count on Naruto to make me happy.

~

"Geez Naruto you eat like a pig," scolds Sakura while calmly eating her ramen like a decent human being. It was a nice sight to Akira, she even missed Sakura and her fangirling which was weird.