Date?

"Mommy?! Daddy?!" Wails the crying girl, blood covering her body from head to toe, although it was not her own blood. She stood over the corpses of her parents who stared back with those lifeless eyes of theirs.

"They're dead," says a sadistic voice behind her, she turns around slowly, seeing a pair of snake-like eyes hiding within the darkness. It was at that moment that she met death itself, she was going to die right then and there.

"A-are you going to k-kill me too?" Asks the girl, ready to accept her own death, embracing her fate, then maybe she would be reunited with her family.

"No, I have something much better in mind for you three," responds the man, coming out of the dark to reveal two other girls, tied up and unconscious, being dragged by a rope.

"Kimiko! Reiko!"

~

Akira wakes up panting and sweating, it was very rare for her to have these sudden nightmares that would wake her up.

She quickly glances at the clock and checks the time to see that it was still early dawn. She decides to just lay there for a few more hours before it was time to go train with Raiden.

"That dream was too vivid..."

~

"Hey are you alright kid?" Asked Raiden, concern showing on his face, he couldn't help but notice that the girl looked tired and more dead than alive.

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine," She responds in between breaths, she was having a really hard time concentrating and actually executing the right Jutsus.

"You don't seem to be focused today," comments Raiden, getting closer to the girl to touch her forehead with his soft cushion-like paw, "you don't seem to be sick"

"I'm not sick I'm just thinking," she says whilst laying down in the soft grass.

"About...?"

"A memory from my past," She responded, looking at a dragon-like cloud that shaded them.

"It must've been an important memory for you to be thinking so much," comments Raiden as he joins the girl in the grass.

"Yeah it is, anyways let's get you some water to drink," said Akira, standing up lazily to go to a nearby river that had fish.

~

All was peaceful in the river they found nearby, the cold water cooled down the two. It wasn't until a voice nearby yelled out the girl's name that the peace was disturbed by none other than Rock Lee.

"Akira!" He yelled, happily skipping towards the girl and her tamed lion.

"Shit, we better run," she whispered to Raiden who then took a look back at the boy. He smirked to himself as he understood the situation completely. Back in his days he would play matchmaker with his own mate.

"He seems harmles," he smiled.

"Well..." the girl began to say doubtfully but was cut off by Lee.

"Akira! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Says Lee with a grin which showcased his clear white teeth.

How does he get them so white?

"Why?" She asks rather bluntly, not in a rude way but she simply asked because she sensed something was up. She also sensed not only his Sensei's presence, but also his teammates. In fact, his whole team was hiding out in some nearby bushes.

"To take you out to eat of course," he responds, holding out his hand and closing his eyes shut. Sure he was honest, but that didn't mean he wasn't afraid of rejection.