Russia

Requested by midnightmary129

Snow fell from the grey clouds above and covered the terrain in a blanket of bright white. A cold wind blew across the land, causing the snow that dusted the trees to fall and be swept away with it.

A young girl stood in front of her home amidst the winter weather, smiling at the beautiful snow all around her. She had gone out to play in the snow, and she was currently in the process of building a snowman. Her father, a tall Russian man by the name of Ivan, sat on the porch of their home. He watched his daughter happily play in the snow and a smile adorned his features. He watched as his daughter tried her best to properly create a ball of snow that would act as the base of the snowman. She seemed to be having a bit of trouble however, as parts of the snowball kept breaking away. Ivan chuckled quietly and stood, walking off the porch and over to the young child. 

"(Name) would you like me to help you build a snowman?" Ivan asked.

(Name) looked up at her father and smiled while nodding. She had been about to ask for help anyway since the snow would not form properly no matter what she did. 

Ivan then proceeded to begin making the large snowball needed for the bottom portion of the snowman. He rolled the snow and stopped when he decided the giant snowball was complete. (Name) smiled happily and set to work on making the middle section of the snowman. This time she managed to make the snowball without much trouble. 

"I did it!" (Name) exclaimed excitedly.

Ivan smiled once again at how proud (Name) was of herself. He reached down and ruffled her (Hair Color) hair and picked up the snowball, placing it on top of the other. (Name) giggled and started to make the head of the snowman. 

Once (Name) had completed the final part of the snowman, she stepped away from it and let her father place it atop the other two chunks of snow. (Name) then looked around at the surrounding area. She needed to gather the materials that would act as the snowman's arms and face. She began her search for the required items. She found some twigs and sticks that would serve as arms and a few small stones for the facial details. Pleased with the items she had acquired, (Name) ran back over to her father.

"All that's left is the snowman's arms and face!" (Name) stated cheerfully. 

"That is correct (Name)" Ivan replied with a small chuckle.  

(Name) giggled and approached the snowman. She added the sticks for the snowman's arms then reached up and placed the stones. Once she was finished with this she took a step back to see the finished creation. 

"It is a very nice snowman (Name)" Ivan said. 

"I agree Papa!" (Name) said enthusiastically. The young girl then tapped her chin in thought.

"But I think something is missing....oh I know!" (Name) ran off into the house and came back outside with a scarf and a winter hat. (Name) placed the scarf and hat onto the snowman then stepped back to take another look.

"There! Now the snowman is perfect!" (Name) cheered.

Ivan chuckled again and scooped (Name) up into a hug. (Name) giggled and hugged back.

"Yes Sunflower, now the snowman is perfect. Now how about we go inside and I'll make some hot chocolate?" Ivan said. 

(Name) nodded in agreement and the family went back inside of their home after a wonderful winter day spent out in the snow.