Switzerland

You sat in your backyard with your Aunt Lilly braiding your (hair color) hair. She picked some flowers and weaved them into the braid. You both heard the back door open and slam shut. You turned your head to see your daddy, Vash.

"(Name), are you ready to practice shooting?" He asked you. You smiled and held out your arms. Aunt Lilly had just put the final flowers in your hair. Vash smiled. He didn't always smile, but when it came to you and his little sister he smiled quite often. He walked back into the house and got his shotgun and yours. Yes, you were only 5, but your dad still let you have your own gun. He thought it was good for you to learn how to shoot and use guns properly. You could use this knowledge to protect yourself when he couldn't. Knowing how to properly use a gun could be useful in all sorts of situations, for example using it to chase some annoying Italian out of your yard. He brought you back outside and set you down. He and you practiced shooting for two hours before Aunt Lilly called and said dinner was ready. The Swiss man took your small hand and led you to the dining room. Aunt Lilly had prepared a wonderful meal, and by the end of dinner your tummy was full. Your father then took you into the living room to watch some tv. You sat in Aunt Lilly's lap. She took your (hair color) locks and started braiding your hair again. This time instead of flowers she took bows similar to the one she wore in her short blonde hair and put them in your hair. You smiled as Vash pet your head. You ended up watching Doctor Who. You were really enjoying the show until a voice was heard outside. Your father hopped up and grabbed his shotgun. Aunt Lilly sighed. The voice outside seemed very familiar. You jumped off the couch and began to follow your dad when Aunt Lilly stopped you.

"(Name), where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to help daddy!" You said happily, grabbing your gun and running outside. Aunt Lilly just sighed heavily again.

"She is just like Vash in so many ways." She mumbled, getting up to wash the dishes.

Meanwhile you had run up next to your father and watched what he was shooting at. It was the Italian man again, Feliciano.

"How many times have I told you to stay out of my lawn!" Your father yelled.

Feliciano whimpered. "I'm sorry I just needed to get to Ludwig's house and he's your neighbor so I figured I'd walk this way and you have a huge backyard and I'm sorry for walking through your yard!" Feliciano babbled.

You decided to take action and shoot your own gun. Feliciano noticed this and started running around frantically as bullets were sent his way. Vash just stood back and watched, laughing slightly.

"Well, (Name) it looks like that practicing has paid off. I'm proud of you." He said.

You stopped sending bullets at Feliciano for a moment to turn and smile brightly at your father. Vash pulled up a chair and sat down, watching Feliciano run in circles. This went on for quite some time before you got tired and had actually managed to shoot a bullet and have it hit Feliciano. It his his leg, and he fell to the ground crying. Aunt Lilly called your neighbor Ludwig. Ludwig came over and took Feliciano off your lawn. You apologized and went back inside. As soon as you set foot into the house, your dad burst out laughing. You smiled and soon you joined him. Vash picked you up and hugged you.

"Good job. You hit him. I couldn't be more proud."

You put your arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

"Thank you daddy."