Canada

Today was a very boring day.

You had awoken that morning in hopes of going outside to play, but the weather had other ideas. Instead of bright sunshine it was dark and cloudy, with rain pouring from above. You sat by your window and gazed upon the grey clouds and wet, puddle covered ground.

You sighed out of pure boredom and unhappiness. There was nothing around that you could think of to do, for you already did everything you could think of to busy yourself while it rained. You moved away from the window and sat on the floor of your bedroom, glancing around at everything you had. That was when your eyes landed on a pale blue tea set sitting on a shelf.

Your eyes widened and a smile grew on your face. You quickly got up and ran out of your room, zooming down the stairs where your father was making some pancakes.

"Hi dad!"

Your father, Matthew, turned towards you with a bright smile while he reached down to ruffle your (hair color) hair.

"Hey there kiddo, what have you been doing?" He asked in his soft but kind voice.

"Being bored" you said with a slight pout.

"Awe, rainy weather ruined your plans? I'm sorry sweetie. How about you help me with these pancakes and then we can do something?" Your father said sweetly.

You quickly nodded, happy that you finally had something to do.

So, as your father continued to make the fluffy pancakes, you decorated them with different flavored syrups and various fruits.

Once you both were done preparing the pancakes, you sat down to eat. As you ate your delicious piece of fluffy and sugary dough, you slipped pieces of fruit down to Kumajiro, you and your father's pet polar bear.

"Thank you!" Kuma would say happily as he munched on the strawberry pieces. You giggled, petting his soft white fur, careful not to get any syrup on him.

Once finished with your food, you did away with your plate and ran upstairs, grabbing your little tea set off of its shelf and setting it up on a little wooden table. After you set out the tea cups and the other parts of the tea set, you hurried downstairs and ran over to your father.

"Dad! Can we have a tea party, pretty please!" You said, pulling on his hand

Matthew tilted his head and smiled.

"Of course (Name), let's go." With that the two of you walked upstairs to your room. Matthew sat at the little table you had put together and smiled as he watched you rummage through a storage chest.

"What are you doing (Name)?" He asked.

You looked up at your father and smiled brightly, holding up a pair of purple costume fairy wings.

"You've got to dress up for the tea party dad!" You exclaimed happily.

Matthew, being the kind and caring parent and individual he was, did not object to this. He simply took the fairy wings and put them on, thanking his daughter.

You also retrieved a tiara with turquoise jewels on it and placed it atop your father's blonde hair.

"There! Perfect!" You giggled before going to get your own dress up items.  These items consisted of a navy blue frilly costume skirt and a black bow that fastened into your (hair color) hair. You also had a little plastic wand in the shape of a star.

Now that the two of you had acquired your outfits for the tea party, you could finally begin. You picked up the tea pot and poured the imaginary tea into your father's cup then yours. He thanked you politely and smiled.

"Dad would you like one cube of sugar or two?" You asked with a smile. You held up a little plastic cup with the imaginary sugar cubes in it.

"Two please (Name)."

You giggled as you put in the supposed sugar cubes then continued to 'prepare' the beverage.

After that you sat, lifting the cup to your lips and taking a sip. Matthew did the same, admiring how your little imagination created this tea party and made it fun.

You looked at the plastic blue plate sitting on the table and reached down next to your wooden chair. You grabbed the box of cookies and placed some onto the plate.

"Cookies?" You asked, offering the plate to your father. He took one, and once again politely thanked you. You smiled happily and munched on your own cookie. You loved having tea parties with your father, they were really fun. They were the perfect thing to do on a rainy day.

You and your father continued on with your tea party, giggling and smiling the whole time. Just as you were about to offer your father more 'tea', you heard a muffled laugh and the clicking sound of a camera. You and your father turned to see your uncle, Alfred, standing in the doorway, a hand over his mouth to quiet his laughter and his phone in the other. You did not realize that he had taken a picture of your father in the fairy costume and tiara, so you proceeded to jump up and run towards him.

"Hi Uncle Alfred! Do you wanna join our tea party?"

Alfred ruffled your hair, smirking at your father and the outfit he currently wore. Your father simply sat and glared, knowing Alfred would find some way to use the photo against him. Of course Alfred, being his childish self, would find the idea of him wearing a fairy princess outfit hilarious. So naturally he would try and get a photo.

Alfred finally looked down at you and gave you a big bright smile.

"I would really love to kiddo, but your Uncle Al was actually on his way to get a burger." He said.

You pouted slightly but nodded. Alfred turned to walk out the door but found his path blocked by Matthew.

"Oh no, I think Uncle Alfred really wants a little makeover (Name). Then he'll join our tea party." Matthew said with a slight smirk.

You excitedly ran over and grabbed Alfred's hand, pulling him over and sitting him in one of the chairs.

"Thats a great idea dad! Don't worry Uncle Al, I'll make you really pretty!"

Alfred's confident expression immediately switched to a frightened one.

"Oh no kiddo I don't think thats necessr-!" He was cut of when you grabbed some eyeshadow and started to apply it.

Within a matter of seconds Alfred's face had been covered with bright colors of makeup. He also now adorned a tiara and feather boa. You giggled as your uncle whined about his new look.

You simply gave him a cookie which made him smile and pet your head. You continued to have the tea party with your father and uncle for the rest of the day, all the while Alfred not knowing that a certain Canadian had taken a picture of him in his princess outfit.