After breakfast, Tenma grabbed his bag and ran out of the house, saying goodbye to Aki and Sasuke.

He was going in a different direction then usually, he needed to see Ishido-san first. After a while, he was in front of the giant building and went inside.

''Hello Tenma. Ishido has no arrangements now, so you can go ahead and see him. I think you know the way by now,'' A receptionist said.

Tenma nodded and walked past the security.

He walked down a hallway and ended up by a giant purple door with golden doorknobs. Tenma sighed and knocked three times softly on the door.

''Come in,'' He heard from the other side. He did as told and stepped inside the room.

It was dark as always, and you almost couldn't see the man in charge. Tenma was at first against Fifth sector, but when he heard his savior was the lord, he immediately joined, much to Gouenji's pleasure.

''Gouenji-san.'' Tenma started, kneeling down.

He was the only one allowed to call him by his real name.

''Ah, Tenma. What nice to see you here. What is it you need?'' He asked.

''Tsurugi and I have a new plan to break Raimon.'' He started.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After explaining everything, (If you forgot, just read the talk between Tsurugi and Tenma from the previous chapter) Tenma stood up and waited for Gouenji's answer.

''I'll allow it. Just because it's a great idea, coming from you.'' He said, and smiled softly at him.

''Thank you very much, Gouenji-san. You won't regret it. That is all I came to tell. If it's okay, I'll take my leave and go to Raimon.'' Tenma said, and bowed down.

''Wait a moment, Tenma. I have another favor to ask of you.'' Gouenji said.

Tenma looked up. ''Anything, my lord.''

''I want you to report daily on how Endou Mamoru and Kidou Yuuto are doing.'' He said.

Tenma mentally smirked. 'He still cares for his so-called 'best friends.' How... Annoying. They're going to betray him in the end anyway.' He thought.

''Okay my lord, I will. I'll leave now, goodbye.'' He said and left the building.

He ran as fast as he could to Raimon and entered the stadium. When he did, he could hear voices. Angry voices. He looked out of the corner of his eye to Shindou, who had, unknowingly to him, seen him enter the building.

He narrowed at him. Shindou did the same. Then he knew Shindou had his eyes on him the whole time. He quickly put up a big smile and ran towards the pitch. ''Goodmorning Endou-san, everyone, Shindou-san!'' He greeted.

Everyone looked at him confused. ''Something wrong?'' He asked.

''Yeah. Tsurugi is suddenly against Fifth Sector. He's acting very suspicious.'' Shindou said.

Tenma got the hint. The last sentence was meant towards both him and Tsurugi. He shot him a confused look.

Shindou answered it out loud. ''Normally, you are first at morning training. Why are you the last one now? It's almost over. And why were you so cautious? I saw it, y'know.'' He said.

Everyone's attention turned to Tenma and Shindou. Tsurugi glared at him, mentally saying he was an idiot.

''Yeah, but I forgot to do my homework and Aki noticed. She said that if I didn't do my homework, I couldn't go to practice! And I was so cautious because...'' He whined and made up really fast. However, he couldn't spill the beans and say he didn't trust them. That's why he was cautious...