fifteen

Bradley's POV

I pound my fists on the door of Ashton's apartment as I try to figure out everything that just happened.

I kissed her.

I kissed Sady. I don't know why I did it, but I guess something was telling me to. Honestly, I'm really damn confused in my own head right now. I don't know what me wanting to kiss her means, and that's why I'm pounding on Ashton's door right now. Ashton Irwin is one of my best friends, and he always knows what to do in these kinds of situations.

Being in this predicament, I'm glad that Ashton's band, Five Seconds of Summer, is doing some promotional stuff in England right now. So, for now, they're all kind of living here. I'm close to the other guys of Five Seconds of Summer too── and so are Con, Tris, and James ──but Ash is like the fifth member of The Vamps to us. To me, especially.

"Irwin, I know you're in there. So open the damned door!" I bellow at him, pounding louder.

The girl who lives in the apartment across from Ashton's, comes out. She inhales like she's about to say something, then I turn around and expose my face to her. She wears a pink robe and has her blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun. The girl is seriously petite. She cocks an eyebrow at me, and in an instant, I'm reminded of Sady.

How the new style of her blonde hair made her look so... good, tonight. How her natural makeup highlited her skin tone and brought out her gorgeous blue eyes. How the dress that she wore hugged curves, that I didn't even know she had. How amazing her lips felt against mine... and God, what is happening to me?

I pound harder on Ashton's door. "Open the door Ash!"

This time, I get a response from the other side. "I'm coming, you prick." Ashton yells back, making me chuckle.

I really do piss everyone off.

The girl is still standing in her doorway and her uncanny likeness to Sady is beginning to unnerve me.

"Do you need something?" I snap at her. I don't necessarily know what's wrong with me, but I'm not very nice to people... Or so, I'm told. I think I'm nice enough to people.

Her Sady-like blue eyes widen at my rudeness. "Uh, no." She whispers, retreating. "But could you, uh, keep it down a little? I'm sleeping." She squeaks. Her shrill tone irritates me.

I am about to answer with something along the lines of "I don't give two shits about your sleeping schedule", but then Ash opens the door. I step in, not looking back at his pest of a neighbor.

Ashton's apartment is messy, as always. There are clothes in some places and pizza boxes in others. I walk in the familiar path to his kitchen and grab a Coke from his fridge. I then sit down on the couch in Ashton's apartment and put my feet on the coffee table. He hates it when I do that.

I relax until Ashton walks into the room. "So Brad, what makes you- No feet on the coffee table!" Ash roars when his eyes zero in on where my feet are. Chuckling, I remove my feet from the table and place them on the polished, wooden floor.

"Dick." I hear him mutter, making me chuckle more. He sits on the couch as well. He switches on the Tv with the remote, and changes the channel to some show with cross dressers.

He clears his throat. "So Brad, what brings you to my not-so-humble abode at this time of night?" He asks me, lifting an eyebrow. He's obviously amused, because I never come to his place. Usually, when I need help, he comes to me. So by coming here, I am proving my desperation for his help. God, why did I not think of that?

"Well, long story-short, I need your help and expertise." I say, taking a sip from the Coke bottle, that I didn't bother asking him for.

If possible he looks even more amused now. "Oh Brads, what did you do now?" He coos. I roll my eyes. What makes him automatically assume that I did something?