Halloween Special Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Come on out and let me see!" Mina calls behind the dressing room door. I walk out and watch her face light up.

"It's perfect!" She claps her hands together. I look down and smile, "I'm definitely getting this."

"Awesome! This is gonna be so much fun!" She jumps up and down. A few unfriendly faces stared at us. We both chuckle nervously.

-

Once we got our costumes, Mina told me to come over so she could do my makeup. I was currently sat in her room, covered in blood, fake blood.

"Add some red lipstick and there you go!" She turns the chair around so I could see my reflection. I gasp at the amazing job she did. I had fake blood stains all over me, the red lipstick popped, my hair flowed over my shoulders, the mascara and eyeliner made my eyes pop as well. I looked amazing!

"Well?" Mina stands behind me, grinning. I smile and hug her, "Thank you so much Mina!"

"No problem! Now let's head to that dance!"

Halloween Dance

Mina and I finally arrived at the dance, which was in the gym. Everyone was already here. I scanned the crowd looking for Katsuki, but didn't see him.

"Hey girls! Wow you look great!" Eijirou and Kaminari greet us. I chuckle at Eijirou's costume. He was little red riding hood while Kaminari was a devil. How cute.

"You guys look good too!" I say and Mina laughs, "Kirishima what's up with your costume!?"

He blushes, "Well I wanted to match with Bakugou. He refused to be the wolf but I talked him into it eventually."

"Speaking of Katsuki, have you seen him?" I ask him and he looks around.

"Huh, He was with us a second ago."

"Maybe he got scared." Kaminari snickers.

"Hey guys!" Izuku and Ochaco run up to us.

"A ghost huh? This is the first time you didn't dress up as All Might." I laugh. Izuku scratches the back of his neck, "It was time for a change I guess."

"Uraraka! You're rocking that witch costume!" Mina tells her.

"Thanks! And (Y/N) you look amazing!" Ochaco says to me and I blush, "Oh it's nothing."

"Nothing!? You look hot as f–ow!" Eijirou cuts Kaminari off by hitting his head.

"Everyone is on the dance floor! Come join!" Izuku grand my hand.

"Wait where's Katsuki?" I ask as he pulled me.

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen Kacchan." He says and I nod. I decided to look for Katsuki later and just enjoy myself. I met up with everyone else and started to dance. All the teachers, including the principle were here too.

"Are you guys ready to slow things down!?" Present Mic sings. Of course he was the dj. Once a slow song came on, I looked around the crowd and realized I was alone.

Izuku was dancing with Ochaco.

Jirou danced with Kaminari.

Todoroki danced with Momo (I don't really ship them).

Eijirou and Sero went to the food table.

So I was all alone. Even the teachers were dancing!

As I was standing in the middle of the dance floor, I felt something touch my waist. Someone's warm breath hit my ear, making me shiver. I look down at his black nails that were digging into my hips.

"I think I broke my arm while falling for you, can you fix it?" He whispers in my ear. I giggle and turn around.

"That's your big pickup line?" I put my hands on my hips. Katsuki rolled his eyes, then smirks.

"You look so fucking good." He eyes my entire body. I wrap my arms around his neck, "You look absolutely adorable as a werewolf. By the way, where were you? I've been going crazy trying to find you."

"The minute I saw you walk in I ran into the bathroom to jack off."

"Katsuki!" I slap his chest and he laughs.

"Okay seriously though, I admit that I kinda got, nervous." He whispers the last part but I was able to hear it. I couldn't help but kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and grabs my waist again. We eventually pull away and he leans his forehead against mine.

"I could eat the hell out you right now." His hands trail down to my butt and squeezes it. I blush furiously, "We're in the middle of a dance floor Katsuki!"

"There's a closet over there we can sneak into." He nods his head towards the closet that was on my far left. I bite my lip, "You can't wait until the party's over?"

"It's your fault that you came here in a sexy ass nurses outfit! The blood makes it hotter." He growls. I do admit, seeing him in a torn up shirt, baggy pants, and that collar turned me on. His crotch was pressed up against mine. I could feel something hard poking at my thigh.

"What do you say nurse (Y/N)?"

———

Hey y'all 😉 should I make some lemon in the next part? 🤔 let me know! 😜 Also thank you so much for 6k reads!!!!!!