Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist as he laid me down on the bed. His lips parted back and forth on mine until my phone started to ring.

"Just give me a sec.", I said as Cameron was still arched over my body.

"Hello.", I said.

"Kat somebody destroyed your stuff in our room.", Ellie frantically said.

"What?", I asked sitting up.

"When I walked into the room your stuff was all over the floor."

"I'll be right there.", I said sprinting up.

"What's wrong?", Cameron asked.

"I think Malia may just be a tad mad at me."

"Why?".

"She destroyed my room.".

"My fault."

"It's fine. She's unhealthily obsessed with you.", I laughed.

"Yup.",

When we walked into my room it was a mess.'I looked down to see my make up , clothes, and pictures of Cameron and I all over the floor.

"Wow ok so she really does hate me.", I said picking up a shirt off of the floor.

"Damn what's this?", Cameron laughed as he picked up a bra off of the floor.

"Shut up.", I laughed snatching it out of his hand.

"I swear to god when I see her I'm gonna beat her a-", Ellie said.

"Stop. We aren't gonna do anything. I'm not gonna sink to her level. We only have about a week left here and I'm just gonna deal wit it. Hopefully I'll never see her again after next week."

"If I were you I'd still beat her ass.", Ellie said leaving the room.

"She probably would. Ellie looks like she can fight.", Cameron said.

"Yeah well I don't fight, and even I did it wouldn't be worth it. You're the one she's fighting for, I don't need to do that."

"Kat don't ever think anyone could tear us apart. I love you and that's all that matters."

"I love you too.", I said giving him a small kiss.

"You guys are just adorable.", Malia said clapping as she stood near the door.

"I know.", Cameron smirked.

"It's too bad that you guys won't last.".

"What makes you say that?".

"Oh because I've been noticing some things and Kat you should really take a test."

"What?", I asked confused.

"Oh nothing, you'll figure it out sooner or later.", she laughed as she walked out.

"I have no idea what's she's talking about but I'm gonna ignore that."

"Good for you.", Cameron said kissing my nose.

"I'm gonna clean all of this up. Can you get me some trash bags?".

"Yeah sure I'll be right back.", he said leaving me alone.

I started to pick up the stuff that Malia threw on the floor as Cameron left. As I started looking through the clothes I found a sweatshirt that belonged to Cameron. I decided to look for anything that might've been in the been in the pockets and sure enough I found something.

I looked down to see a note that was titled as "I'm sorry". I looked down at the note as my eyes started to skim it.

It read:
Dear Kat,
This is hard for me to say especially because of everything we've been through but I don't think I've been myself lately. I'm not one to fall in love. I'm scared of it. I've talked for you and it's too deep for me to handle. After a long thought process I think it would be best if you and I stayed friends. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through.
Love,
Cameron

"Here's the trash bags.", he said as he walked up to me with the note in my hand.

"You we're gonna dump me?", I asked.

"No. Where the fuck did you get this from?", he asked.

"From your hoodie pocket."

"I wrote this over a year ago. I wrote this when I first started cheating on Ellie."

"Are you still scared to be in love with me? Are you gonna leave me when something goes wrong?".

"No. You're my home, I need you. I'll always be there for you no matter what."

"I'm happy to hear that. I'm sorry that I looked through your hoodie."

"It's all good. Keep it, you look good in it."

"I'm so glad you said that because I was never gonna give that shit back.", I laughed.

"Yeah I know. So how about I put it on you.", he suggested.

He pushed my long brown hair out of the way and slid the hoodie over my head.

"Chino Hills high baseball, those were the days.", I said reading the hoodie.

"Yup. So when's your next game?".

"2 weeks. It's a long time but just because finals are next week."

"1 more week of school.", Cameron said rubbling his hands.

"One more week of school for you. 3 more years for me.", I laughed.

"It'll be all worth it, trust me."

"I know."

For the rest of the night I just cleaned up my room and hung out with Cameron. Life couldn't get any better.