I ponder about what the voice has said to me and I admit that Harry do affects me greatly in many ways. He triggered a lot of different emotions from me that I never felt before. I feel something for him, I'm so sure of that but love? That's outrageous.

"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" I retort, my heart breaks again just by thinking of all he did that hurt me.

"Because you fell in love with a broken soul." The voice replies and I let her word sinks in.

"A broken soul is selfish and they will take eveything from someone to make them feel whole again. They only know how to take because they don't know how to show empathy and giving back confuses them. A broken soul lost so much making them create a tough wall to protect what was left to them. They only know how to seize because they have nothing anymore to give."

"But I'm broken too. This is unfair. Why it's only him who gets everything leaving me with almost nothing ?"

"Every person has its own story, different limitations and threshold in dealing their own losts, heartaches and failures. It's because you're stronger than him that you allowed yourself to let him take what you have. It's because you see his importance in your life. You see how he shifted your life but sadly he doesn't see yours."

"His importance? Why would he be important to me? All he did was torment and hurt me." I scoff but deep inside what the voice said to me triggers something in my chest.

Do I really love him? I don't know. I never been in love before but if what I'm feeling for him is considered love then loving him hurts so much.

"You're just hurt right now. You already saw his importance. You already saw the other side of him that he hides from others. You know him but still you let his words and actions sink into you heart and get the best of you. You know he cares for you. You already saw his dark side but still you accepted and wanted him in your life. Tell me, if it's not love then what else it could be?" The voice asks me in a challenging tone.

"Stop defending him and stop putting ideas in my mind!" I try to deny again because the possible truth frightens me.

"I'm not, I'm just telling the truth."

"Who are you? You seem to know everything?" I ask in full wonder. I wait for the voice to answer me but gets nothing leaving me hanging.

All of a sudden, I sense the van is decelarating it's speed probably already arriving to its destination. This brings me back to my current dilemma and instantly dread fills my senses. I still don't know who these people are and their intention.

"Harry." I cry for his name. Wishing again that he is here to save me.

THREE MONTHS LATER

The Don's Point of View

I hiss out of frustration when the blinding light coming from my window suddenly floods my dark room.

"What the hell! Close the fuckîng curtains!" I boom, the sudden surge of movement that I made causes me to wince in pain making me clutch my throbbing head. That rum last night was a damn killer.

"Don, you have to wake up now. You have a council meeting and you're already an hour late. Everyone's waiting for you." Dorothy reprimands me in her stoic professional tone, totally unbothered of my fuming glare darting towards her.

"I'm not in the mood." I grumble as I return lazily to bed. I grab the sheets to cover my face and to muffle Dorothy's daily morning pestering.

"Harold.." Dorothy grits making me sigh deeply and from the sound of her tone I know she won't leave me alone. Fücking Dorothy.