Chapter 7

~Jessica's P.O.V.~

I could feel myself getting light. I sat up from the Hospital bed and say needles in my arm and wires everywhere in my body, I felt my face and had another wire that's coming into my nose.

I panic, I get off of the bed and I held back because of the wires. I look back at the bed.... I couldn't believe my eyes... I was still in bed...  am I DEAD or is this a dream.

I walked around and heard the heart monitor.

"sir! You can't go in there she is still resting." an unfamiliar voice. I walk to where the voice came and it was a nurse and Cameron. He sat down and put his hands on his face. He started sobbing. And made me feel awful, I felt a burn in my throat and my eyes blurred, I started crying because I was heart broken I don't even know if I'm even dead or alive.

I sat there on the floor and curled in a ball and cried.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up and noticed that I was in the Hospital, I thought back and thought it was a horrible dream.

"your awake." an unfamiliar boy said getting up and walking up to me.

"w-w-who are you." I said moving away from the man.

"Jess, your scaring me, I'm Cameron your boyfriend, who you last called before your accident" he said with watery eyes.

"I never had a boyfriend, your the one that's scaring me." I said with a shaky voice. I click on the remote  and pressed on the 'nurse' button.

He sat down on the couch that was on the side of my bed and tears started rolling down his eyes.

The nurse came in and told the boy he had to leave. While he left he said that 'No matter what, he's going to find a way to get me back.'

AUTHORS NOTE

Well so to make things clear she doesn't know Cameron and had the dream and thought it was real.