The New Guy (Nash Grier fan fic)

~Prologue~

I'm just a normal girl from a neighborhood, normal girl that hangs out with friends at school and after school. I'm a normal 18 year old girl!

" Jessica, could you give this to the new neighbors?" she says passing me a freshly backed cookies. " Sure, let me slip on some shoes." I say running to my room and getting my flip-flops. I slipped them on, got the plate and went outside. Closing the door behind me, and walking to our new neighbors house.

I knocked twice and the door opened and showed a young man without a shirt, and some gorgeous blue eyes! I was lost on my thoughts "hello?" he said to me while given me a confused look. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm from next door and my mom baked these for you guys, welcome to the neighborhood." I said while passing the cookies to him. " well thanks! smells good, I'm Nash Grier." Nash says and swings a hand out so I could shake it. I shake his hand and I felt sparks, "hi I'm Jessica". I turned around and looked back he was still there i waved to him and he waved back to me. I turned around and heard the door close.

I ran to my room and closed the door behind me and slide down I went through and smiled to myself "would I have a chance with him? Nah..."