Chapter 2

I miss my dad... He left me and my mother when I was 2 years old. He found another lady she was actually younger then my mom like around 23?? Well guys are dicks like that... I may or may not found the perfect "prince" I have always been dreaming of. But if I do... words can't even explain how perfect my life would be. But I don't want a husband or boyfriend like my dad. If I would have one similar like my father they would only want a girl just to have "fun" and then you'll find out if your pregnant and they'll leave its that easy for the guys!

I heard knocking on the door and  I was disturbed by my own thoughts "jess? are you okay?" my mom says peeping her head open inside my room. I give my mom a weak smile and stand up and straighten my dress. "yea I'm fine I was just thinking about dad..." i say looking down to my hands which were locked together. My mother sighs and walks into my room and seats down on my bed. " he left us for another women,jess, but look at the bright side its better without him." she smiles to me and kisses on top of my head. "get your shoes on cause were leaving in a few." she says leaving my room. I slipped on my black and white polka dotted high heels. I walked over my closet and scanned for my black handbag. Once, I found it I got my phone and put it inside my bag.

I heard the door bell so I went to go see who it is . But my mom won me to it " Oh hey Nash !" my mom said

"Hi Mrs. Ortiz is Jessica here?" he says and clears his throat " jess!" she yells out my name. " mom I'm right here." I giggle.

My mom went away to get "dressed".

"Hi nash." I say shyly and looking at him

"hi jess...well uhm... i was wondering if you would like to come over to my house my friends from yesterday well be there if that's ok with you." he says to me

"well sure but I'm going to a party...I'll ask my mom... Would you like to come in?" I say opening the door a little wider.

"sure thanks" he says walking.

" well can sit down ill be right back." I say and leaving him sitting down.

              ~ Nash's P.O.V~

I got bored and saw a shelf of portraits. I got up and wondered off to the pictures there's jess when she was younger and a man? I guess it was her father. Where is he I've never met the man. 

She got back "my mom said yes but I got to be back till 10 o' clock." she says " okay that's fine and this off topic and stuff but where's your dad?" I say. " he... he left when I was young... with another lady... I guess my mom wasn't good enough." she says "I'm sorry."