Chapter 5

~Jessica's P.O.V.~

Cam and I walked to my room, I un-did my bed and went to my closet to get my Pjs.

"Could you wait here babe, I'm gonna change, what are you going to wear?" I ask him and frowned my eyes brows.

"I'll use my boxers." he says and smiles, when he said the words "boxers" I felt my cheeks heat up.

I turned around and walked to the rest room, and locked the door behind me. I got my shirt and put it  over my head, and un clipped my bra, I put on my shirt and my shorts.

I bended down and got my dirty clothes, I un locked the door and walked out the rest room.

When I walked in my room I saw Cameron with his boxers on! He started to look at me from head to toe and I did too, I felt my cheeks heat up again. I walked to my dirty bin and tossed the clothes inside.

"you don't mind me not wearing a bra right?" I say and he shakes his head.

"come." he says moving his hand for me to come. I walk up to him and wraps his arms around my waist, and kisses me, his smooth lips sync's with mine.

He guides me to my bed and lays me lightly. He kisses my jaw bone and continuing down till my collar bone, I felt butterflies gather more and more. He got on top of me and I move away,"Cam... I'm not ready." I say and sit up. " Okay..." he says and gets off me.

................................

................................

We decided to watch Netflix on my T.V. and we cuddled and kissed. I was madly in love with him even though its been less than a day, I love him, and no one is taking him away from no one.

"I'm going to miss you when your on tour, cam." I say hugging him.

" hey we have technology, we can Face time, Skype, call each other." he says watching the movie

" I don't want non of the girls touching you okay cam your mine only mine." I say hugging him tighter

He chuckles," babe I know." he says and kisses the top of my head. My eye lids were slowly closing, and soon I feel asleep on Cameron arms.