Chapter 1

My phone keeped on vibrating meaning that I have voicemails but I didnt get any calls the past few hours. I turned on my phone and had 20 missed calls. I tapped on the icon of voicemails and all the calls were from Nash?? 

 How did he get my number? I wondered to myself

I walked out of my room and walked in to my mothers.

" mom did you ever give Nash my number?"

She forrowed her eye brows and said " who is that dear?"

" nevermind mom, but he's the new neighbor. I'll be right back I'm going to the store.''

"okay honey, come back safe and buy me a coke yea?" she says

"sure mom." i say sarcastically and turing around and smiling away to my room.

When I walked in to my room i put on my jean shorts,tied my hair in a loose side ponytail, I tied my white converse and tossed my hoodie over my head. I walked out of my room and remembered that I forgot my wallet.

(ding) I looked up and it was those bell, "wow sorry s-... Nash?? What are you doing here?" I said shockingly. "oh here with my friends, this is Matt and Carter." he says presenting me to them. "hey." they both say in the same time and matt waves his hand. "well I got to go... wait how did you get my number?" I say looking at him and Nash's cheeks turned alittle red "oh well haha... (clears throat) well your mom.." he says blushing "umm.. okay well bye" I say waving a good bye and turning around. Well my mom was lying I said with a light giggle. I  got my monster and a jar of nutella, I got a coke for my mom. I approached the counter to pay and my total was $9.74 so I payed the amount and left.

"I'm hooooome!" I said taking of shoes and walking in the kitchen " I took out the monster and nutella and the coke. " jess Monster..." my mom said in  serious expression in her face "yes mom im 18 I could drink and energydrink and guess who I bumped into the store" I said passing the coke to my mom "who?" she says twisting the cap and taking a zip "Nash and some friends of his and he told me you gave him my number." I said. She puts her drink down on the counter and picked up her hands for surrender " busted" she says and I laughed. My mom left the kitchen and while she left I opened the jar of greatness and dipped my finger and licked it off "yummm!"