Skool Bully

~Dib's POV~

     "DIB, WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I was awoken by my sister's angry voice. I stood up, almost falling down again since I was so tired. I changed into the same clothes I wore every day, which were black shoes, black jeans, a white t-shirt with blue on the sleeves and collar, and obviously my glasses.
     "HURRY UP!!!" I heard her yell again.
     "Ok..." I said quietly, though only I could hear it.
     I ran down the stairs, tripping along the way a few times.
     "No time for breakfast, c'mon!" She said as soon as I got down. She walked out the door without waiting.
     "Gaz... seriously...?" I muttered before racing after her.
     I wasn't watching where I was going and ran directly into someone, causing us to both fall over.
     "O-oops, my b-bad!" I stuttered out. I looked up and my eyes widened, I had run into the kid I saw last night. My face started to heat up, though I didn't know why.
     "Hey kid, get off me!" I heard him say suddenly.
     I snapped out of my trance and looked down, I gasped when I realized I was sitting on his lap.
     "OhmygoshI'msosorry!!!" I said far too quickly, I stood up as quickly as I could. I offered a hand to help him up but he slapped it away.
     "I don't need your pity" he growled before standing up. Each word seemed like poison in his mouth.
     "I'm s-sorry..." I said meekly, I looked down, hoping he would walk away.
     "Ha! You're PATHETIC!" He laughed.
     "Pathetic..." I repeated quietly so only I could hear. I've been called that before. Many times actually. Though I still wanted to cry.
     "I can't believe I'm talking to a lame ass like you!" He said loudly, it hurt my ears a little but I didn't react.
     "What? Are you SCARED human?" He asked with a smirk.
     I still didn't respond.
     "Like I said, pathetic!" He spat before roughly pushing me to the ground and walking away.
     Tears threatened to spill from my eyes now and I made no attempt to stop them.
     Light sobs turned into heavy, ugly ones. I should be used to this stuff, why am I crying? Maybe I thought it would be different since I moved. Boy, was I wrong.
     Heh... he was right actually.
     "I am pathetic"

                     ~Zim's POV~

     I heard the humans sobs as I was walking away. I almost wanted to go back and help him... NO! What am I thinking? I REFUSE to feel pity for a stupid human!
     The humans sobs slowly stopped, I heard him stand up. I glanced towards him. He was croissing the street to avoid me. I smirked.
     "Scaredy cat" I said to myself, I walked faster so I could get away from him before I felt bad again.
     I saw the skool ahead of me and sighed, skool was a waste of my precious time but it was a good way to blend in.
     I stepped into the building, the hallways were clearing out since skool was starting. I stepped into the classroom right as the bell rang.
     "Sit" I heard the teacher command.
     I sat down at my desk. I glanced at an empty seat beside me. It'd been empty for weeks now.
     I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, tuning out the teachers words.

~Dib's POV~

     I heard the bell ring a few minutes ago. Great. Late on my first day! I let out an annoyed sigh. I walked into the building, only to be greeted by a wet floor from the janitor cleaning.
     I slipped and fell immediately.
     I stayed silent, stood up, and walked into my new classroom. The door creaked as it opened, causing everyone to turn their heads.
     "Are you..." the teacher looked at a paper. "Dim?" She finally said.
     "D-dib actually..." I said quietly.
     "Whatever" she said. "Introduce yourself quickly".
     "O-ok..." I whispered. I looked at everyone. Their eyes were focused on me. I felt nervous. I scanned the room, recognizing no one there.
     One kid wasn't paying attention and was staring out the window.
     I choose to look at him since he was the only one not staring.
    "H-hello everyone... I'm... um... D-dib Membrane..." I stuttered. "I... um... I..." I lost track of my words and looked down.
     "That's enough" the teacher said. "You'll be sitting next to... Zim".
     "Um... w-who...?" I whispered.
     "ZIM, RAISE YOUR HAND!" The teacher yelled.
     The kid looking out the window raised his hand absentmindedly without looking.
     I nodded "t-thank you" I said before taking my seat.
     I opened my mouth to say hello to the kid next to me, who I knew as Zim.
     "Don't expect a friend out of me" Zim snarled suddenly. His voice was oddly familiar, but where had I heard it before?
     "I won't..." I answered quietly.
     He turned to look at me, as soon as he did, we both gasped loudly.
    "Shh!" The teacher said.
     We both waited until the teacher looked away before continuing.
     "I can't believe you're in my class!" Zim whispered, he narrowed his eyes.
     "Me neither..." I squeaked out quietly. I was scared of getting hurt again.
     "Fuck off" he hissed suddenly before turning back to the window.
     I was a little taken aback by his words.
     "Hey... language..." I said without thinking, I slapped my hand over my mouth.
     "Excuse me?" Zim said, turning around again, his eyes were narrowed.
     "N-nothing..." I said, looking down.
     "Too late for excuses" he growled. "After class, your dead!"
     Even though he was whispering, you could hear the anger dripping from every word he said.
     I felt like I was going to cry again. I quickly raised my hand.
     "Yes?" The teacher said, looking at me.
     "M-may I use the b-bathroom?" I asked while fighting back tears.
    "Yes, but be quick"
     I nodded instead of speaking to I had a better chance of not crying. I stood up and speed walked out of the classroom. As soon as I was out, I ran to the bathroom and into a stall. I slammed the door and locked it, not caring about the noise.
     Tears spilled from my eyes and I buried my face in my hands.
     "Why me? Why me? Why me?" I repeated over and over to myself. My words were hardly audible since I was crying.
      I smiled through my tears suddenly.

     "Pathetic..." I said with a forced smile.
     "Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!" I said, my fake smile growing.
     I took off my glasses and wiped the tears from my eyes.
     I walked out of the bathroom with a forced smile.
     "Pathetic..." I repeated one last time before walking into the classroom, still holding that smile.