Three

Joe pulled up outside the bowling alley and they both climbed out of the car. They had nothing on them but their wallets and phones, Joe had his car keys which he slid into his pocket opposite from his phone, he didn't want to scratch the screen.

"Are we on time?" Joe questioned.

"Just but I bet some people will be here already, it's not often I'm the first one." Nick replied and Joe laughed slightly as they entered and they headed over to the counter where they paid for two games like the group had discussed. They then gave the young adult their shoe sizes and exchanged their shoes getting a ticket in return to get them back later. They headed over to the bench sitting down to put their shoes on.

"Oh how I missed these ugly shoes." Joe rolled his eyes and Nick laughed but they put them on their feet before making their way to the lanes. Nick could already see most of his friends.

"Joe!" He heard and he smiled as he saw some of Nick''s familiar and closest friends. "You're home!" He laughed as Bella gave him a hug and he didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Yup, I got back today and Nick invited me to come along." Joe replied as they pulled away and he found himself hugging some of his other friends.

"Glad to know which brother you like more." Nick mumbled and they laughed all soon giving him a hug too.

"We love you Nick, we just haven't seen Joe in a while." Bella replied.

"I don't think you've met Demi have you Joe?" Nick questioned and Joe shrugged his shoulders gently.

"I dunno." Joe answered but Nick soon called her over and Joe's eyes landed on her. He hadn't seen such a beautiful girl before. He tried not to blush and tried to act normal as she came over. He had never known himself getting nervous about seeing a girl before.

"Hi." Demi greeted.

"I don't think you've bet my brother Joe, this is him and Joe this is Demi. She came new after Christmas." Nick introduced.

"I can introduce myself." Joe found himself saying and everyone laughed including Demi.

"I can too," Demi replied slapping Nick's arm. "But you wanna join our team?"

"Sure." Joe answered walking away with her.

"But you were supposed to be on my team!" Nick called after him.

"Sorry little bro!" Joe called back and everyone laughed.

___________

Everyone soon arrived and they started playing. They were playing on two lanes, adding their scores up at the end to see who had the top score. The losers were to buy the last round of sodas for them all. They were all having a good time, celebrating school being one for the year until the end of August when it would be time to go back to studying their final year.

"You're brother seems to be hitting it off with Demi." Bella noticed sitting down with Nick after taking her turn.

"I can assure you that he's only trying to get into her pants." Nick mumbled picking from the fries in the middle of the table.

"I wouldn't blame her if she went for it." Bella stated and laughed when Nick gave her a look.

"She'd be in trouble with her parents if she did. She's told me before that they're strict, I'm surprised they even let her out tonight to come here." Nick stated sitting up on the bench.

"Sometimes having strict parents just makes the kid more rebellious." Bella shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess." Nick breathed.

"Besides, I'm sure Demi isn't a virgin, she slept with Bradley earlier in the year if not a couple more guys."

"I just don't know if I trust Joe around any of you girls, I love the dude but he is a bit of a player." Nick stated.

"I don't think Demi will want anything attached if anything does happen anyway. He's three years older than us, like you said, her parents would never let her date a guy older than her by that much." Bella stated but Nick didn't say anything to reply but continued to watch his brother and Demi as they laughed together. The connection was clear.