The Job (1)

This is my 1st story hope you enjoy!Btw the girl at the top is you. This may seem like a gray x reader only in the first chapter but you just have to wait my lovlies for sting kun and rogue kun to come.Btw warning for swearing and sexual talk

X782

Gray's POV

Tch stupid flame brains is pissing me off again.Im going to beat the living crap out of him, but before i could do anything "Heyy Gray you should go on a job to looose some steam instead of fighting with Natsu imagine what Erza would do if she found out you two bestfriends weren't getting along," suggested Cana, letting out the strong smell of alcohol as she spoke.Just the thought of what the all mighty titania of fairytail would do to us sent a spine-chilling shiver down mine and pyro's back.Eventhough Cana was probably crazy drunk, she did have a valid point plus i was broke after i lost a bet to Elfman so i needed the money.I picked up my shirt and jeans (that somehow came off) and walked over to the jobs.When i arrived at the request board (after throwing some insults at the lizard) i saw a job that seemed to stand out to me. It was from a themepark owner and they wanted someone to keep watch of their property as some shady dark mages are vandilising and stealing things in the area they are located . This job seems simple enough and the pay is good (100,000 jewels ) it is even in a town near Magnolia named Rognosia, I'd be damned if i let this job slide it was practically perfect.I teared the job off the board and went over to Mira "hey Mira im going on this job" i said as i placed the sheet infront of her to stamp "Sure!" Replied the positive model while stamping the request poster.With one final smile towards the bartender, i strolled out of the guild rushing to my house to pack.

(Y/n) POV

i am sitting at a table at the back of the Rognosia bar, my blue hoodie covering my navy soft locks from the world. As i am sipping on my beer a bunch of sketchy men enter ordering drinks.I barely spared a glance at them there was really nothing to be afraid of i mean lots of sketchy people come here anyway, it seems like they haven't even notice me but i can't really blame them i AM sitting in a dark corner in the warmth of my hoodie.i was nearly finished my drink when i heard " We're going to the theme park at midnight it seems they've been making extra money nowadays," came out of a large bold man with a sinister look on his face gazing at the group with his yellow serpent-like eyes( he seemed to be the boss of the gang ) " Kevin you're gonna be torturing the head of park until he gives us the location of all the money," a skinny pale man with bloodshot black eyes and tuffs of red hair,who seemed to be Kevin, gave a animalistic smirk, "you got it boss hehehe" "Paril youre gonna take the money after the fighters have done their job if they don't get it done don't go unseen by anyone but if you do get caught make sure they dont remember your face," a stoic man with blonde hair and cold grey eyes that held no emotions
gave a simple nod.I'm guessing he's Paril. "Fangs your incharge of the fighting group and make sure you bring back some women with you as i will not be joining you lot on this mission ," a man with gruesome scarring all over his body and spikey black hair matched with green eyes that looked like they held unspeakable sins was leaning back on his chair with his feet on the table letting out a phscopathic laugh, "Hahaha you dont have to tell me twice boss i was already planning to bring back some toys," the rest of the gang held evil grins on their disgusting faces.

SLAM! I hit my mug on the table breaking both to pieces, the whole building went silent as a dangerous aura surrounded me, uneasy gazes were set on my hooded figure leaving, they all seemed so tense.When i stepped outside, the calm summer breeze brushed against me contrasting to the building i was in moments ago.

I guess I'll be going to the theme park today.

Gray's POV

I just arrived at the station and i bought a ticket for Rognosia. My train is supposed to be arriving at 8.00pm giving me time to kill as it was 7.15pm.i decided to check the job leaflet more carefully .It seems that these reckless mages were once apart of a magic guild called Jemsiond in the west of Rognosia but were kicked out because of disrespect and abuse to other members.Just the thought of a guild member hurting another made my blood boil.After they were kicked out of the guild they wanted revenge and to prove they were stronger then them so one year later they came back and destroyed the guild. Everyone who was apart of Jemsiond died at the hands of these monsters.My bangs shielded my eyes and my hands were balled into fists as i was shaking with anger.How could anyone do this?They better watch out cause when i get my hands on them they'll never see what hit em.I looked at the clock hanging on the cold stone. It was 7.50pm.I walked quickly to get to my platform, i really didnt want to be late for my train.when i arrived, it was exactly 8.00pm and my train had just stopped.Thank god i wasn't late.The next train to Rognosia was at 9.30pm.i boared the train and went to sit in my designated area, I'm probably just gonna sleep through this whole ride.2 hours power nap i guess.....