16.

"Perseus Jackson, we are not listening to 'Les Miserables' again," I told him from the back seat with Piper laughing beside me.

"My audition is six weeks away," Percy stated. "I need to be prepared."

"Percy," Jason began. "You'll be perfectly fine. You were the exact same with 'Beauty and the Beast', and look where you are now. We're putting on 'Dear Evan Hansen', end of story." Jason hooked his phone up to the AUX cord, playing the opening song to the musical.

I sat in the back seat, laughing at Percy and Jason's awful singing voices. They may be theatre kids but my God they can sound awful when they want to. It turns out Percy and Jason have a pretty hilarious adaption of 'Sincerely Me' which I ended up in hysterics over. (I put the song at beginning of chapter and it's so freaking hilarious 10/10 would recommend)

When he messed around in the front seat, Percy just seemed so happy and carefree. His unruly black hair flew back and forth as he nodded his head to the beat of the music. Percy's laugh was loud and his grin was wide with happiness. It was just the little moments like these that were making me fall even more in love with him every day.

Too bad he'll never love me back.

Annabeth, don't think about that now. Just be glad you're here with him.

At least I get to kiss him on stage in about two weeks. That's a plus.

"We're here!" Percy cheered while pulling up next to Frank's car. Hazel, Frank, and Leo were already unpacking their bags from the trunk of the car.

"It's party time!" Leo whooped as the four of us stepped out.

The cabin itself was small and quaint and sat directly on the edge of the beach. The cabin was painted a faded shade of white, seeming to be weathered from years of hurricanes and storms.

"You excited?" Percy asked me as we both pulled our suitcases into the house.

"Absolutely." I grinned, staring right into his beautiful green eyes. Okay, I have an unhealthy obsession with his eyes. Control yourself Annabeth, control yourself.

"Move it, lovebirds!" Piper yelled while shoving past us in the doorway. "I'm trying to claim the couch to sleep on before Leo!"

"Like hell you are!" Leo screamed, pushing past Percy and I to try and beat Piper to the couch. Unfortunately for Leo, Piper had already laid all her stuff across the couch claiming it all for her own. "Bitch."

"Love you too, Leo." Piper smirked, rebraiding a French braid she had done earlier in the car

"Okay I don't know about you guys," Frank started when he dropped his bag on the ground. "But I want to go swimming."

The boys whooped in response and pulled out their towels from their duffel bags. They were already wearing their swim trunks so they didn't have to change or anything like that.

"To the water!" Percy cheered, jumping on Frank's back. The four boys ran out to the beach and threw their towels down haphazardly.

Piper, Hazel, and I exchanged a look. "Boys," we all said simultaneously.

I was slowly beginning to walk over with Piper and Hazel, talking about an English essay when I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

Percy had no shirt on.

Percy Jackson had no shirt on.

I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of him. He was even more muscles than I thought, but it wasn't like some guys who looked as if they were on steroids. Percy was still tall and lean, so his muscles balanced out with his figure. It also didn't help that Percy had a lovely six-pack.