10.

The following Monday — to say the least — was interesting.

Firstly, I actually didn't start out the day being bullied by "Satan's Spawn" — Percy's words not mine. That would've been perfectly fine if it weren't for the constant giggles and glances that were being thrown my way throughout the period. Last time they did something like that, I was washing pineapple out of my hair for a week.

Not pretty.

The second thing that happened was actually pretty entertaining. For the first time in forever, Percy and I weren't the subject of interrogation from our friends about when we would get together. In fact, this time around we were the interrogators.

"So when are you two going to grow some balls and ask my best friends on a date?" I asked, sliding into a seat in between Percy and Leo.

Frank's face immediately went crimson red and he hid his face into his hands. "They could be here literally any minute!" Jason hissed.

"They're working on a French project in the library all lunch, now spill boys."

"H-how did you even know that we like them?" Frank asked with his head still in his hands.

"One, it's pretty obvious that you two like them." Jason and Frank both sent me looks of disbelief. "Two, Percy told me."

"Dude, have you even heard about the bro code?" Frank asked Percy.

"Yeah, we could easily tell Annabeth—" Jason's words became muffled when Frank and Leo threw their hands over his mouth. When I looked over at Percy, his green eyes were wide and his ears had once turned again turned pink. Was that an embarrassed habit of Percy's?

I shrugged off whatever Jason just tried to say. "That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you two finally ask them out matter before someone else does."

"What do you mean by that?" Jason and Frank exclaimed at the same time.

"They're pretty girls, what do you expect?" Leo shrugged.

"Valdez," Frank warned.

"Hey!" Leo defended. "I have Calypso, I am not looking to steal any of your lady friends."

I had met Calypso a few days ago when Leo brought her along to a breakfast the group went out to. Calypso was a sweet girl with an amazing singing voice from what everyone says, but she never participated in the musicals because her parents force her to work all the time after school in the family business.

"I mean, it's not like you two will have to worry. Those two have liked you for forever," I murmured, a smirk playing out on my face.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jason's head snapped up so fast the his wire-rimmed glasses flew upwards.

I didn't say in response, letting the two boys process what I had just said.

"How long?" Frank asked, happiness shining in his eyes.

"That's for me to know and for you to never know," I responded, a sly smile playing out on my face.

"O-Oh well..." Jason trailed off, his face turning bright red.

"Those two are not going to shut up about this for the next week," Leo murmured.

"They never shut up about them before," Percy remarked.

"That is true."

Percy leaned over, his lips centimeters away from my ears. "You certainly know how to get into peoples heads Wise Girl," He whispered quietly, causing my brain to almost explode.