|You Would Win|

*For Ellaclaire4*

Writing Prompt:Miscellaneous - "Do you think that if people heard our conversations, they'd lock us up?"_

Writing Prompt:
Miscellaneous - "Do you think that if people heard our conversations, they'd lock us up?"
_

"I am not letting you go grocery shopping by yourself." Barry said as he laid on the roof with his girlfriend, gently brushing his fingers through her hair as they both looked up at the starlit sky.

"What? Why?" Ella asked, looking up at her boyfriend with a furrowed brow as she rested her head on his chest.

"Because last time I let you go alone you came back with a dog." Barry said, arching an eyebrow.

"Hey, it was a stray! I couldn't just leave him there! Plus, we gave him to Cisco and made him very happy." Ella said matter-of-factly.

Barry laughed softly, grinning into her hair. "You're ridiculous." he murmured, kissing the top of her head.

"But you love me." Ella hummed, kissing his collarbone gently.

"Yeah, I do." Barry hummed, gently tracing his fingers slowly up and down her back. "Okay, I have a question."

"I have an answer."

"Who would win in a race, me or Kara?" Barry asked, referring to their long time friend Kara Danvers, better known as Supergirl.

"Hm, that's a hard one." Ella murmured, biting back a smile. "I'm going to have to go with Kara."

"What?" Barry asked, pouting slightly. "Oh, come on, I would so win!"

"Oh, I don't know. I've seen Kara run. She's pretty fast." Ella shrugged playfully, laughing at the hurt expression on her boyfriend's face. "Oh, relax, you big baby. I'm just messing with you." she hummed, leaning up to kiss his lips softly.

Barry smiled softly against her lips, nuzzling their noses together affectionately. "So...I would win?"

Ella rolled her eyes, shaking her head and kissing his jaw softly. "You would win, you loser."

Barry smiled, pecking her lips softly. "I love you."

Ella beamed, wrapping her arms around his lean middle and resting her head gently against his shoulder. "I love you too. So much." she hummed, reaching up to cup his cheek tenderly in her palm. "Flash boy."

Barry giggled, crinkling his nose and smiling sweetly down at his girlfriend. "Hey, do you think that if people heard our conversations, they'd lock us up?"

Ella shrugged. "Probably, yeah." she joked with a bright smile. "But it's okay. As long as I'm with you, it'd be worth it."

Barry rolled his eyes fondly. "You're so cheesy."

Ella smiled. "You love it though."

"Mm, maybe." Barry joked with a bright smile, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "You're my favorite person, you know that?"

"You might have told me once or twice." Ella murmured, brushing her thumb tenderly over his cheekbone. "But I love hearing it, so it's okay." she smiled.

"Good." Barry murmured, nuzzling their noses together tenderly. "Because I'm going to keep telling you until you get sick of me."

Ella smiled, kissing him once more. "That might take a while."

_

A/N- I know this is a little short, but I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️