|Control|

*For snappy5y8*

"Aly!"

Barry managed to flash away from the large boulder that went flying in his direction, his eyes locking with his best friend's.

Aly brought her hands to cover her mouth, her eyes moving from Barry's, to the boulder, to Barry again. "Oh my God. Oh my God, Barry, I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean-"

"Hey, it's okay, calm down," Barry soothed her, placing his hands gently on her shoulders.

"Don't touch me!" Aly exclaimed, backing away from her best friend. "Don't-Don't touch me."

Barry's eyes softened and he slowly stepped closer to her. "Aly, it's okay, I'm fine, yeah?"

"I-I could've hurt you, Barry. I almost did," Aly whispered, shaking her head slowly.

"But you didn't, Aly," Barry said gently, taking her shoulders into his hands and giving them a gentle squeeze. "You're not dangerous, Aly. You just need to learn control."

"You don't think I'm trying?" Aly laughed sadly, shaking her head slowly.

"No, I do think you're trying. But Aly, this isn't just gonna happen over night. It'll take some time," Barry murmured.

"Barry, I-" Aly sighed, closing her eyes. "I can't risk hurting you. I don't know how the hell to do this-"

"Which is why I'm gonna teach you."

"But what if I hurt you-"

"You won't."

"You don't know that-"

"Actually I kind of do."

"Barry!" Aly exclaimed, throwing her hands up. "You're making it really hard to be concerned right now."

Barry laughed, shaking his head. "That's kind of the point." He hummed, draping his arms around his best friend. "Aly, listen, I get you're worried about me. And I love that. But I'm not just gonna turn my back on you." He said, raking a gentle hand through her hair. "We're best friends, Aly. I'm not leaving you."

Aly sighed, wrapping her arms around Barry's waist and allowing herself to rest her head against his chest. "I hate you sometimes." She joked, planting a soft kiss to his shoulder.

"I know," Barry giggled, pressing his nose into her hair. "But you love me most of the time."

Aly smiled. "Yeah, I do."

A/N- I hope you enjoyed!! <3 ~Hayden