|Turn Back Time|

*For mykeora123*

"Get away from her!" Y/N screeched, punching the man in yellow dead in the jaw, making him stumble away from Nora Allen

"Get away from her!" Y/N screeched, punching the man in yellow dead in the jaw, making him stumble away from Nora Allen. The minute he was far enough away you stood in front of Mrs. Allen, power rushing through your veins. "Don't even try it."

Reverse flash chuckled, shaking his head. "What are you gonna do? You know you can't save her."

"Watch me," You glare, shooting out waves at the man in front of you, but he only dashed past it. He threw you into the wall, cornering you and holding up a blade. The same blade that went through Nora Allen all those years ago.

Before you could attempt to escape you were suddenly outside, standing on the street with none other than Barry. Your brow furrowed.

"Barry, I-" Before you could finish your sentence, a loud scream erupted from the house.

Nora.

"No..." Barry whispered. "No, no, no, no.." He whispered, falling to his knees.

"Why did you save me?" Y/N whispered, falling beside him and cupping his face into her hands. "I was trying to divert him, Barry, so your mom could run.."

"What then, Y/N? You died?" Barry whispered, looking up at his girlfriend as tears slowly streamed down his face. "It wouldn't have done any good, Y/N, he would have gone after her!"

"Not if I killed him, Barry!" Y/N said as the two of them got back to their feet.

"You can't kill someone when you're already dead!" Barry snapped back.

"What makes you so sure I would die first? That's some great confidence you have in me, Bare." Y/N said, folding her arms over her chest.

"Don't you dare try to blame this on me," Barry practically growled.

"I'm not blaming anything on you, Barry, all I'm saying is that I had a plan-"

"Which failed and now my mom is dead!"

Y/N scoffed. "I know you're not blaming this on me..."

"I'm not saying that, what I am saying is that you should have just stayed the hell out of this!" Barry snapped.

Y/N laughed a bitter laugh. "You're joking, right? I tried to help, Barry!"

"I didn't ask you to do that! Now look where we are!" He snapped.

Y/N sighed in frustration, raking a hand through her hair. "Maybe you were right, Barry. Maybe this life just isn't for me."

Barry looked at you, his eyes still clouded over with tears. "What are you talking about?"

Y/N shook her head. "Before, when you said that I shouldn't be with you because I'd be forced to get mixed up in all this? Maybe you were right. I mean, clearly I've done nothing but screw things up, so why should I stay?"

Barry shook his head. "You know that's not what I meant..."

"Really? Cause it sure seems like it now." Y/N snapped, tears of her own beginning to cascade down her cheeks.

"Y/N, I just listened to my mother die again," Barry whispered, cupping his girlfriend's cheeks in his hands. "Knowing I have you is the only thing keeping me grounded right now."

Y/N shook her head, prying Barry's hands from her face. That one motion alone was enough to break Barry's heart in half.

"Y/N, I-I'm not blaming you..." He whispered. Y/N shook her head, looking up at Barry.

"I wish I could believe that."

A/N- Sooo I altered this request a little bit, but I didn't really know how to fit in Barry being the one who broke the relationship. I hope that's okay and I hope you enjoyed!! <3 ~Hayden