|Hugs and Kisses|

Y/N jumps gently when she feels arms wrap around her from behind, looking up from her computer to see her boyfriend, Barry, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and placing his head in the crook of her neck. She laughs gently, rubbing his arm softly.

"Well, hello to you too," She grins, but it soon fades when he responds with a small sniff. "Hey," She pulls away gently, but only so she can turn around and cup his face within her palms. "What's up?" The male sighs, rubbing her wrists gently.

"I watched a woman die today..." He admits quietly, and the expression on his face is slowly breaking Y/N's heart. "I-I wasn't fast enough and I-I..." He stops to take a shuddering breath, closing his eyes slowly. "She reminded me so much of you, Y/N..." He whispers, gripping her arm a little tighter. "I-I don't want to lose you..."

"Oh, Barry," Y/N whispers, pulling her boyfriend into her arms and nuzzling his neck gently. Barry sighs shakily, allowing himself to bury his face into her hair and gently grip her sweater in his shaking hands. "Shh, I'm here, it's fine," She whispers softly into his ear. But to him, it's so not fine. The thought of losing Y/N is so overwhelming it makes him want to break down into a million pieces, and he's done that way too many times over the people he loves.

"Hey," Y/N's voice breaks into his fog of thoughts and he looks up, his eyes glassy with tears. "C'mere," She hums, shutting her laptop and setting it on the nightstand before pulling him to lay down on the bed beside her. She gently positions herself so she's cradling him against her chest, her fingers gently combing through his dark hair. She trails gentle kisses all along his face, including his lips, his cheeks, his nose, his eyelids. "You're not gonna lose me. Okay?" She whispers into his ear, kissing the tip of it gently. "You're stuck with me, nerd." She smiles, and he laughs softly, nodding.

"I love you," He hums, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

"I love you too, Allen."

A/N- 1st imagine is DONE! Hope you guys enjoyed! <3 ~Hayden