The Voice

'1...2.... I'm waiting for you...'

Silence.

'3...4... Please, open the door...'

Again, a silence fell.

'5... 6... I don't like to be skipped...'

'7... 8... It's getting late...'

Tenma tried to ignore the voice in his head. The voice appeared ever since he joined Raimon and made his first friends. Aoi wasn't his friend back then, he ignored her and walked away, pretending to not see her.

Tenma sighed. He was in a dark room, no lights, floating. Only hearing himself breathing and the voice talking.

''Who are you?'' He asked.

'9... 10... I'm a part of you...' The voice answered.

Tenma rolled his eyes. His question wasn't really answered. ''What part of me are you? I don't recall myself counting...''

'11... 12...I'm your madness... Insanity...' It answered.

Tenma's eyes narrowed. ''I don't have that part.'' He answered confidently.

'13... 14... You really think so...? Deep inside your heart... Behind that giant lock... I'm over there...'

Tenma rolled his eyes. But deep down, he knew it was true. The voice continued. '15... 16... I have taken shape... I am my own personality...' It said.

Tenma's eyes widened and turned around as quickly as he could. ''Wha-'' He got cut off.

His alarm. It woke him up. The boy shot up and sighed. This was the first time he talked back to his insane part. He was confused- not even scared. He sighed and stood up, walking to the bathroom.

~~~

''Goodmorning!'' Tenma said to everyone when he saw his teammates already practicing. Well... All, except for Tsurugi, the SEED.

Unknown to them, Tenma was one as well. But it needed to stay hidden. But Tenma was different. His acting was amazing. He was supposed to lead the team to 'victory', so that the Revolution would succeed, but at the end, crush them.

Leaving them heartbroken, betrayed by their so-called friend.

They chose Tenma for this, since they were sure he wouldn't fail them. The boy didn't care for anyone but Aki.

Everyone greeted him back. ''Morning!'' Shindou said to him.

Tenma mentally rolled his eyes at his cheery voice.

Oh, how he hated them.

He sounded just like his parents who abandoned him. Like the fake friends who were hanging out with him because he was rich. The teachers who hated such a cheery boy. Everyone abandoned him. Nobody was there when he needed them the most. Except for Aki. Since then, he didn't trust anyone but Aki.

''...What do you say?!'' He heard Shinsuke yelling excitedly. Tenma blinked at him. Then, in the corner of his eye, he saw the captain studying him. Tenma nodded his head.

''Yeah sure!'' He answered excited to his 'best friend'.

Shindou seemed satisfied and left. Tenma and Shinsuke were training together, which Tenma promised.

Tsurugi was silently watching them.

~~~~

After training, everyone was done getting dressed and left, Tsurugi walked to Tenma, who was all alone.

Tenma heard someone and put on his fake smile. But when he saw it was Tsurugi, he sighed and put on his serious face.

''Hey Tenma.'' Tsurugi said casually.

''Hi.'' He simply answered.

''So, do you think they're going to listen to you? They still look very demotivated.'' He said just as serious as his fellow SEED.

''I know. But if I get Shindou-san to listen, I'm sure slowly the team will follow him. They are his biggest fans, after all.'' Tenma answered.

Tsurugi rolled his eyes. ''They need to listen to their captain. They're not his fans. Well... Except for Kirino maybe...'' He mumbled.

''Tsurugi.'' He said in a deadly-serious tone.

Tsurugi nodded.

''I need you to do something. Train with them. Tell them you've changed your mind. I don't care how, but make them believe you. Say you hate Fifth Sector or something.'' Tenma said.

Tsurugi thought about it and slowly nodded his head. ''But what about my mission to take Raimon out?'' He asked.

Tenma smirked. ''No worries, your mission is similar to mine. I'll take care of Ishido-san, he won't punish you for 'betraying' him.'' He said.

''Okay. I'll do it. But it won't be easy, such a sudden change.'' He warned.

Tenma shrugged. ''I don't care. As long as you win their trust before our first match. See you.'' He said and walked away, leaving Tsurugi behind.

He sighed. ''Too bad Tenma is Ishido-san's favorite SEED...'' He mumbled as he too, walked home.

)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(

So, this was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

(If someone even looks at it though...)