I've Loved You Ever Since The Beginning Of Time.

Start from the beginning

He was a wonderful cloud to my sad sky.

"He told you of how he has cancer right?" She asks me and I nod my head slowly.

"Henry was like a star. He was a wonderful thing which made life come into place, he shone the world and made everyone happy. He was a wonderful star. Has he ever quoted quotes from any stories?" She looks at me and I giggle remembering how when I met him again, not really clearly remembering him. He told me this quote about how it would be privileged to have his heart broken by me. 

"Henry was something." She chuckles and I can see her nose scrunch up when she laughs.

"How did you know him?" I ask her curiously.

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm his older sister, Charlotte." 

My eyes widen when I remember how he did tell me he had an older sister. 

"Do you love my little brother?" Her head turns and she gives me this serious look.

I nod my head and gives her the best smile I could produce. 

"I do. I sort of just realized that now, of how he was actually my first love. Him and I actually knew each other before, I just couldn't remember it because I was in love with another." I explain to her and she nods in response.

"Care to tell me more about this story?" She giggles and has her arms out holding her head .

I laugh and nod my head. "When I was younger, I was always bullied by many boys older than me. My mother at the time when she was still alive, told me that the boys just liked me and didn't know how to actually express their feelings, so instead they would just tease you instead." 

She laughs hard and I hear a loud snort come flying out of her mouth. "Boy do I already love your mother." 

I chuckle and continue. "Well, I was walking home extra late that one evening from school, and I was passing by this park where all of the older boys in 5th grade were at. When I was passing by the park, one of the boys called out to me and I decided to ignore them and started to walk faster until I heard more footsteps so I ran until I tripped and the boys caught up by me."

Charlotte gives me a upset expression and so I continue.

"They told me how I was going to be their little errand girl, and I told them no. They got very angry at me and one of the boys actually hit me right across the face with his notebook, and let me tell you something that notebook made me fall to the ground and struggle to get up. The boys all of them surrounded me next minute, and started to yell at me and one of them actually had the decently to walk up to me and try to ruin my shirt, he ended up ripping my shirt a little while more of them came and started to  make my shirt start running off the edge of my shoulder. Each and everyone of them started to laugh while I screamed for them to stop, and for help." 

I saw how Charlotte nose scrunch up in disgust while she grinds her teeth and held her anger inside.

"And that was when Henry came and saved you?" She continued the story and I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I tell her and she smiles with glee and attacks me with a tight hug.

"That's so cute of how you fell in love with my little brother by that!" She giggles with joy and tightly embraces me.

I start to slowly gag for air and she quickly retreats when her mind clicks and she takes a hold of my hand.

"You need to tell him that!" She yells out and I look at her a bit taken back.

"You sure I can do that?" I ask her while my face started to become a bit dark red.

She nodded her head furiously and I worried that it was going to pop out of place. She quickly dragged me back inside and led me to his room, when I opened the door I found Henry laying on the bed looking lifeless for a few seconds. She quickly closed the door and the only people inside of his room, were now only him and I.

I walked slowly to the edge of his bed, and when I finally reached it I sat down and held onto his hand.

"Hey Henry, I don't know if you can hear me. But, I love you Henry." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"I've loved you ever since the beginning, from when you saved me and gave me the necklace to even now. I love you Henry so much. I love your voice, your beautiful mysterious stormy eyes, your chapped lips, your pale cheeks, your messy birds nest of hair. I love how you quote from stories, how you always make me laugh, smile, and how I can always know that you'll be by my side." I giggle while listing all the reasons of why I love him.

"Henry, I love how even how you're in this critical state, how you tried to plant a smile on my face." I smile sadly down at his face.

"Henry. I love you." I say softly before planting a small kiss on his forehead, and walking out the room.