"P'Pha where's your phone?" I ask

He looks confused and starts checking his pockets, he can't find it.

"I borrowed it to..." seriously P'Pha, why are you this clueless.

"His phone, please." I ask extending my hand to her.

She's giving me a chilling look. But slowly hands it over, like I didn't figure this out the minute I saw you next to him.

"Nong, what's your problem?" The new Pring mouth asks, looking pissed I asked for the phone.

"Nothing p, I don't like people interfering in my business either." I tell her.

"What's your business here anyway?" She snaps.

"Him p." I say getting on my tiptoes and kissing P'Pha's cheek.

There are a few gasps, a whistle and nice going there Pha, you got a cutie comments.

P'Pha chuckles and pinches my cheek, he's super happy. He likes this.

"Pha you bastard! Why do you manage to get a cute boyfriend before me?"

"Throw it in my face Pha, I just broke up. Dam it."

"I have a girlfriend, hah."

All the seniors are making comments and laughing, it's Pring and her friends who stay quiet, even the 2 other girls think we make a cute couple.

"I don't like people interfering in my business either p." I smile at the shocked mouth, before turning to the bitch. "Certain people don't learn, P'Pha doesn't cut my calls."

"You called me Yo?" honestly P'Pha.

"You all spent time with him studying; now I'm calming my boyfriend." I laugh.

There all saying how lucky Pha is someone came to claim him, as I take his hand and leave the room.

"Yo even jealous your so cute." P'Pha says hugging me.

I roll my eyes and hug him back, seriously, for a smart medical student, his IQ goes downhill with me, it makes me chuckle thinking about it.

"Nicely done Nong Yo." P'Beam's grinning at me.

"You two are as bad as each other, you should get tattoos." P'Kit's smirking.

"Really P'Kit? Should I give that senior who asked me, Ming's number?" I ask. P'Pha winks at me.

"What senior?" He yells.

P'Beam's laughing. "Be ready p." I tell him. "P'Bee says she's going to check out your place this weekend."

He stops. "She what??"

We all walk down together; P'Beam wants to go to a temple to get incense to burn against P'Bee. How rude. And P'Kit keeps asking me who wanted the number.

The other two head off to meet there dates, they have plans. P'Pha and I eat together and talk on the way back, I tell him about last night. He's annoyed I didn't call him but relived I'm okay. He pouts I called my dad first, he's so cute.

Were showered and changed, relaxing in my room, P'Pha's sitting on the floor, playing on his phone. I watch him, as I put things away. He's always telling me how much he likes me, how cute I am. I'm shy or only say it, when annoyed or angry. I kissed him in front of his classmates, I didn't ask, and he was so pleased. I took his hand and pulled him out and he was so happy. I should be braver and tell him things.

"They say once you're together and have had sex things cool off in a relationship." I say in a low voice as I sit in his lap, facing him.

"Who says that?" He asks smiling, giving me his full attention.

"People on relationship sites." I Put my arms around his neck and lean close. "So why is it, the more I kiss you the more possessive I become of you?" I say kissing the side of his mouth.

"Yo..." He breaths

"P'Pha does it make me evil if I want to lock you in a room and never share you with anyone?" I kiss his ear.

"Yo..." he whispers, clutching the back of my shirt.

"P'Pha, I've watched you for a long time, I already thought I was crazy." I kiss his jawline. "I didn't know once you were mine I could get worse."

He moans my name.

"P'Pha what should I do...... I fall in love with you more every day."

I'm being kissed, fast and demanding, he's pulled me so close and holding me so tightly. As my back hits my soft rug, I realise, once is never enough.

I crack open my eyes, it's completely dark. Something woke me; I turn my head, P'Pha's asleep, and his arm is around my waist. I look around and realise it was my phone. I grab it from the side table, swipe the screen, it's a message from an unknown number.

I'm not done with you yet!