Chapter 67 ~ Birth

Your P.o.v.

After spending the rest of the day catching up and spending time with one another we all fell asleep in the living room by the fire. The following day I could tell something was going to happen. What exactly I wasn't sure just yet. I walked outside in the early morning and watched the sun take its place up in the sky before a sharp pain rippled through my stomach causing me to double over. I could feel liquid run down the insides of my legs and I now knew what the uneasy feeling in my stomach was for. 

"Thomas!" I called my voice cracking as I to remain calm, Almost instantly the back door burst open and Thomas came sprinting out. "Whats the matter!?" he asked worried out of his mind "Call the doctor" I hurried him "Why whats happened!?" he asked franticly looking me up and down looking for some kind of wound. Although I was freaking out just as much as he I was I managed to give him the Are you kidding me look. Finally clicking in his head he stood up kissed my temple and darted back into the house. 

"Its happening!" Thomas shrieked from inside the house as he ran out to retrieve the doctors. Polly and Ada found me sitting outside and examined me before making sure I was sitting down. "Annabelle just breathe okay, everything's going to be fine" The pair of them tried to help by showing me how to do breathing exercises to help manage my stress but in all honesty I was going to need some serious meditation classes to calm down now. Refusing to move from my seat out of fear I waited nervously for the doctor and Thomas to come back.

After another few minutes Arthur, John and Michael walked sleepily out into the backyard where the rest of us had began to gather

After another few minutes Arthur, John and Michael walked sleepily out into the backyard where the rest of us had began to gather. "Whats going on?" Arthur murmured slowly waking up to the sun in his eyes "Fuckin sun". Ada turned to face them and almost lost it when it was quite obvious what was happening. "Open your fucking eyes Arthur, your about to become an Uncle soon" Ada shook her head in disbelief at how they didn't notice what was happening in front of them. Taking a moment to assess their surroundings the boys quickly snapped out of their sleepy daze and became erratic.

"Annabelle what do you want us to do!?" Michael asked panicing due to never being in the situation before. "I could use some water" I turned around and tried to remain calm and hopefully calm down the boys too. "Arthur, bring me the letters on the bench" Polly demanded, Arthur smiled and walked inside and brought out a small stack of paperwork and a pen. "You may now go to the pub and worry there" she waved a hand at him and within seconds he was bolting out the door and down the street. "How are you feeling now?" Ada asked as Michael handed me my drink "Terrified".

 "How are you feeling now?" Ada asked as Michael handed me my drink "Terrified"