십육 : dormouse

you can't handle the truth

Dormouse [noun]
lazy, cowardly, sleepy

Borderline Personality Disorder [noun]
marked by a pattern of ongoing instability in moods, behavior, self-image, and functioning

. . .

"Yoongi?" Jin wandered around the dorm, searching for the younger one. He's been inviting him to his 'tea party' countless times, but he had rejected all of them.

*beep* Jin suddenly shifted at the startling beep of the phone. It came from Yoongi's room; giving himself the benefit of the doubt that Yoongi was physically present somewhere inside the dorm, he opened his door and let himself inside. That was the biggest mistake, he would soon regret.

"Yoongi oppa, when are you coming to visit? Hoseok laid his hands on me again, I need you, please."

*beep* Then the voicemail ended.

"Eunji?" He knew it was her voice. He's heard enough about her from Hoseok who talks nonstop about how lovely and annoying she is.

"Hyung?" Yoongi came out of the bathroom covered by a black bathrobe, his hair was still dripping wet.

"Yoongi, are you seeing Hobi's girlfriend?" Jin asked with a little bit of worry.

"You're not gonna tell him, are you?" Yoongi was wary and undaunted at the same time.

"Why are you lying to him? You know he'll flip out if—"

"Why do you always take his side?! He's hurting her!" he abruptly cut him off. What he said was not for his defense, but rather his lover's.

"How could you choose her over your friend?!"

"Get the fu.ck out of my room!" he screamed. Jin took a step back at the disrespect the younger one gave him.

"What happened to you?" he asked, his eyes were struggling to look through a number of reasons why he was acting that way. He doesn't know him anymore.

"Wrong question, hyung. What happened to YOU?"

im posting this little update today
because my exam just ended and i really wanted to write yesterday but i had to study :(

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR BTS ON MAMA!!