Chapter 25~ Ivy is back at it

Monday morning. The most hated day to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to the most boring place in the world. School.

Beep

Beep

Be-

Y/N punched the baseball alarm clock sending it crashing to the wall. Y/N closed her eyes again only to hear the door open and someone jumping on the bed. She abrubly opened her eyes and glared at whoever was waking her up.

The familiar brunnete stopped himself on top if Garroth, receiving a groan from the blonde. "Vylad! You don't have to do this every time my alarm rings!"

"Well how else am I supposed to wake you up if you're a heavy sleeper! The house could be on fire and you'd still be sleeping."

"Would you both just shut up and let me sleep!" Y/N snapped at the arguing siblings.

"Y/N?! When did you show up?!" Vylad asked as he quickly jumped off the bed.

"I brought her over last night because she was alone at her house and I didn't see her all day for her birthday so..."

"Yeah, now can I go back to sleep?"

"Nuh uh, Y/N. We have school and that means waking up right now or you'll be late." Vylad says as he opens up the blinds, showing the sky is still dark and cloudy. "And not to mention Garroth takes an hour in the bathroom just doing his hair."

"I have to make it look good! It's the best feature that I have." He pulled the sheets off and grogily walked outside his room, still in his blue pajamas and bunny slippers.

"So Y/N, have your uniform?"

"No, I left it at home." Y/N sat up rubbing her eyes woth her knuckles and yawned. "Imma walk home so I can go get dressed. If you dont see me at school, I passed out from lack of sleep."

"I'll keep that in mind."

~~~

Garroth had picked Y/N up, who was falling asleep in his car, and headed to school. When they arrived Zane went to his club and Vylad who knows where. Leaving Garroth and Y/N alone, they decided to stay inside the school since the weather was starting to chill and the skirt Y/N has to wear as uniform is making her freeze.

As they walked inside heading for the couches, Y/N paused and remembered something. "I'm supposed to go to music to pick up my excuse for not being in class today."

"What's today?" Garroth asked confused.

"Today's the concert for music class remember? I told you about it last week and you promised you would go." Y/N gave Garroth threatening look to give him a hint to remember.

"You told me that? I don't remember you actually telling me."

Y/N stayed quiet, walked away leaving Garroth behind. "Was there something I said?"

Y/N in a bad mood now, she walked in her music class to see her teacher talking to someone. "Hey, Stump, give me the form."

Mr. Stump turned around and gave her a confused look. "Its Mr. Stump and I'm busy talking to someone."

"Just give me the form and I'll be out of here."

"Let me finish talking to m-"

"Its okay Mr. Stump, Y/N gets pretty stubborn at times." Y/N looked at the person talking to see it was....

Gene

"Gene? Why are you even here? You graduated."

"Oh, I came to watch my little brother perform of course, but i had a few questions for Me. Stump."